bonus chapter : Fire and ice

Author POV

Amaya looked at the couple as Vihaan helped Aradhaya in climbing the mandap , there was no doubt that both loved each other, the glow and happiness in their face could be noticed by anyone.

She won't deny that the betrayed heartbroken  lover in her felt pain but she also won't deny that the sister in her was relieved and happy for her sister.

She knows she was a mess right now and the only solution for her was running away from everything, yes running away, she lied to everyone that she is returning to paris to kajal , she herself doesn't where she will go what is her destination but she knows that much wherever it is it's far all these mess. She looked at her mobile to check the time and immediately her eyes widened.

Fuck I will get for flight she thought hurriedly, she walked towards Shreya who was busy throwing rose petals at the couple." Shreya." Amaya called her.

Shreya turned towards her." Shreya I m getting late for my flight, please inform Aru and everyone and tell her to not shade a single drop of tear as it will only hurt me." Amaya told her with a smile Shreya nodded her , she felt bad for Amaya.

After biding bye to her Amaya booked a cab." Please drive fast." Amaya told the driver.

Suddenly the cab stopped suddenly." What happened." Amaya asked she looked at her watch I will get late  she thought.

"Ma'am I think there is a problem in the engine." The cab driver said checking the bonut.

Amaya got out of the car." You do one thing take this, I don't have time to wait and the airport is far from here." Amaya said paying him the money and started walking hurriedly.

Other side

Veer looked at his watch, surely the wedding must have started by now oh how fun it would be if the wedding suddenly get called of in the middle, he thought smriking.

Though he felt a slight pinch in his heart thinking about Amaya, he didn't ever wanted to hurt her, the girl has somehow got a soft spot in his heart after talking with her that he felt a lot lighter like a burden was lifted off his heart, after that incident he didn't had anyone to share his sorrow thought shaheer was there but he was also busy with his love life, Veer shock his head but now when she is getting married to Vihaan he doesn't have any other options,

He got a call from his man he Connected the call with his Bluetooth, " yes Kelvin." Veer said.

"Boss there is a bad news." He said and Veer hummed to continue.

"Ishaan has caught him finally." He said and Veer got frozen for a minute but then relaxed.

"No problem, anyways he wasn't someone important to me and if not for ishaan I would have killed him in the end , I only hide him all these years because I wanted to see Ishaan suffering." Veer said.

If only he knows that he had helped the person who is his biggest enemy.

"No need to send anyone for his rescue because knowing ishaan it would be impossible to even reach out to him.....shit." veer shouted as hit someone.

He throwed the Bluetooth away and got out of the car , it was girl he saw , he kneeled down in front of her and turned her face and in next second he felt all the air left his body.

There Amaya lay in his arm unconscious, with blood oozing out of her forehead cut, he was shocked seeing her, what the fuck is she doing here, wasn't she supposed to be in the wedding he thought but he quickly scoped her in his arms as the blood was continuesly flowing from her forehead,

In Veer mansion room

Very looked at her peaceful sleeping face , her white lehenga has turned dirty from dirt, the doctor has checked her and thankfully she only has some minor cut.

But the thing was what is she doing here because as far as he knows that today is their wedding did she runaway but even if she would have runaway then also she should be in bridal attire.

He called someone." Kevin I need some information......" He said walking out of the room, I need to know each and everything Veer thought.

End of author POV

Amaya POV

I felt something soft under my fingers and snuggled more into it but suddenly a throbbing pain started in my forehead.

Aru wedding

Getting late for flight

Accident

I woke up with a jolt and looked around myself, I m in a luxurious room , I m still in my white lehenga which now is stained with dirt.

But where the hell am I , I looked around myself and my eyes landed on photo frame Making my blood boil.

This Veer fucking Singh

Wait this means he is that d*ckhead who hit me with his reckless driving, i clenched my fist,but first I have to get out of here before that bastard returns.

I got down from the bed thankfully I m perfectly fine except a little ache in my body and my forehead wound. I looked around myself and saw a balcony, I walked towards the balcony and luck was on my side i saw I was on second floor.

It's time for some clich Bollywood technic

I quickly pulled out the bedside tied it with my dupatta, I collected my mobile and clutch , I then went to the balcony and securely tied my handmade robe in the railing,

It's now or never Amaya

I took deep breath and started  climbing down like a monkey using the robe , when I was in good distance from the ground I throwed my heels and bag and jumped down, I walked towards the wall of the garden and throwed my sandal over it ,

Thank fully the wall was not very high , I saw few box there and arranged them like stool and stood on top of it I then climbed the wall and successful jumped on the other side.

Let's talk about injuries later

I pumped my fist in air happily as I successfully got out the Satan Castle.

I then took out my mobile and dialed Yash number, Yash is Kajal boyfriend, a successful officer , he is Rajasthan because of some work that's why he couldn't come and when he got free two days back I told him everything which happened.

"Hey Amy." Yash said as he picked up.

"Yash are you still in Rajasthan." I asked him.

"Yes I will leave tomorrow." He said

"I need a favor from you, I want to file hit and run complain against Veer Singh." I told him.

After filling him with few information I cut the call. I looked at my mobile I still have few minutes to catch my flight if I find a cab.

I booked a cab, and as the cab speed off I for the last time looked at Veer mansion.

Goodbye Veer Singh, I pray that we never ever cross paths again.

-------------------------------------------------

Soo here is the bonus chapter , I now hope it's cleared that why Veer couldn't do anything on their wedding.

Thank you to all those who wished me for my results, it was good and much more than I expected.

Love- Ira❤