chapter 29

Eid-muhbarak to all ❤❤😊😊

Aradhaya's POV

"I could have cut your fucking tongue if you were not her friend."

"You looked beautiful yesterday."

"It fucking boiled my blood when they told you those words, I felt like someone poured hot lava on my vain."

No matter what and how much I can't stop those words to repeat again and again in my head, and Everytime I remember those words the way Vihaan ji defended me, the possessiveness I saw in his eyes for me like I m someone very important to him.........

Why, why ,why...

I don't want to feel these feelings they are destructive yet they are warm, why I m feeling like this for someone who is forbidden who is someone else and that someone else is non other than my own sister, the sister who is my everything......

My thoughts were stopped as I heard light music, it's early morning and I m walking in the garden to calm my mind with the soothing morning breezes.

I looked at my right it's was coming from Vihaan ji's balcony, I was sure that he was playing guitar I have become addicted to his guitar , I always felt my mind relaxing and my soul getting calm listening him playing guitar.

Without my permission my feet carried me back inside the mansion and I find myself standing in front of Vihaan ji's door.

I entered inside and saw him sitting in the balcony floor with his guitar, his eyes were closed and he was humming lightly with the rythem of his guitar.

He looked like a true art made by God , his hair was messy which was lightly humming with morning breezes along with the beat of my heart.

"You play Soo well." I blurted out lostly and immediately my eyes widened.

Vihaan ji opened his eyes and looked at me." You up Soo early." He asked putting his guitar in the floor and standing up.

"Wanted to enjoy the early breezes, but then heard your guitar sounds, it was really beautiful." I told him smiling.

He smiled back." Common it was not that good it has been years since I played it." He said.

I shook my head , how silly he is.

" No it was really good I wish I know how to play like you." I blurted out without thinking.

Why can't I keep my mouth shut.

"Who said you can't, common I m going to teach you." He said holding my hand.

"No no Vihaan ji I can't..." I said but did you guys think that the Vihaan stubborn Rajput will listen to me.

He dragged me in balcony and made me sit in the bean bag, and kneeled down behind me.

"Now hold it like this."  Vihaan said making me hold the guitar properly.

His face was a inch above my shoulder and his front was touching my back I could slightly felt his heartbeat which was beating frantically.  His hot breath was tickling my skin and creating a unknown longing feeling in my heart, his touch always create have this effect of me which I want to hate but couldn't.

He one hand holding the guitar along with my hand, while his other hand was holding my other hand , he made me held the chip and wrapped his big rough hand above my small soft one.

"Now play it like this." He said playing the chip on the strings creating a soft yet beautiful music,

I smiled and looked at him, why Vihaan ji why i meet you why..we become friends why , it was good when we used to fight and insult each other at least I didn't had this burden on my heart , no matter how much I try to deny it I know where my feelings are taking me taking us it's the path of destruction Vihaan ji the path of darkness the path sin.....