chapter 13

Authors POV

"Ha maa I packed everything you don't worry okay." Aradhaya said to her mother over phone while packing her books.

"Aru you will not understand it's your first in college and as a mother I m bound to worry and specially when both of my daughters are away." Her mother said sighing.

"I miss you and papa." Aradhaya said with cracking voice and her eyes turned Misty.

"We miss you both too dear , Aru where is Amu I didn't talked with her from the Time you both went there." Her mother asked.

Aradhaya eyes widened ." M-mom w-woh d-di i-i-is...is..is...is..in... washroom." Aradhaya stuttered,.

"Aru I m your mother I know when my children's lies ." Her mother said.

Aradhaya started sweating fearing the worse, she could feel her hands shivering and my going numb.

"I know she is sleeping till now, Soo no need to lie." Her mother said sighing.

Aradhaya heaved a sigh of relief." Yeah maa ,." She said.

"Soo next time don't lie I will catch you easily and I don't like when my little innocent Aru baby lies to me." Her mother said playfully.

Aradhaya gulped the lump in her throat, she could feel her tears ready to drop any moment.

I am sorry maa , Soo sorry Aradhaya thought biting her trembling lips to hold the sob.

"By the way tell Amu to call us , I don't know what will I do with her, whenever I m calling either she is talking with her friends or sleeping." Her mother said sighing in disbelief at her daughter.

"Umm maa I will call you later, I m getting late for college and went to reach early for the first day." Aradhaya said clearing throat to sound normal.

"Okay beta best of luck and have a great day and take care okay bye beta ." Her mother said lovingly and hung up.

Aradhaya slumped on the bed and covered her mouth with her hand sobbing. She felt terrible to lie to her parents like this , playing with their trust.

 She felt terrible to lie to her parents like this , playing with their trust

Why are you making me do this Gannu ji Aradhaya thought.

"Amaya beta." Aradhaya wiped her tears hurriedly and looked at the door to see Mala and Swastika standing there was bowl in Mala's hand.

"Aunty please come nah why are you standing there." Aradhaya said standing up.

"Dear where happened ,were you crying." Swastika asked her looking at her red eyes.

"Woh actually aunty mom called and I am missing her and papa and aunty I m also feeling upset for lying to them." She told them honestly.

Male nodded." I can understand dear ,if you want we can talk with your parents then you don't have to lie anymore and...." Mala was cut off by Aradhaya,