chapter 39

Authors POV

Veer looked up at a grumpy Amaya who put the file with a thud on his desk, he raised a eyebrow at her with amusement dancing in his eyes.

She was giving him cold shoulder after their last incident of fake love letter. It has been a week and Amaya didn't did anything and that somewhere irked Veer .

"Ms.Amaya wait a min." Veer called her who was about to open the door to leave.

She frowned at him turning around, Veer smriked at her thinking about the bomb which he is about to give her.

"I have a surprise for you , why don't you take a leave I think you will need it after sometime after you receive my surprise." Veer said with a smrik .

Amaya looked at him confused just then her phone rang without looking at the I'd she picked it up,

"Who is Vihaan Rajput Amaya." Mrs.Patel voice come from other side.

Amaya felt her whole body froze, she couldn't think anything her mind was blank, her eyes meet Veer who mouthed her 'surprise'.

_________________

"FINALLY!!!!!"  Vidushi shouted jumping making whole cafeteria turn towards her.

Aradhaya and Gia chuckled, their summer vacation will start from tomorrow,.

"Hey Aria." Jackson shouted running towards her.

"Oh hi Jack." Aradhaya smiled.

"Aria how was the paper." He asked.

"Jack we are also present here ."Gia said bit irritated,

Jackson rolled his eyes at them turned towards Aradhaya." Let's go grab some coffee after today we will meet after two weeks, please Aria...." Jackson said giving her puppy eyes,

Aradhaya wanted to deny but she didn't wanted make him sad Soo she nodded half heartly.

"What about us Jackson." Vidushi asked.

"You guys are devil's and I don't invite devil's." Jackson said receive two courses from the girls.

They both went to nearby cafe , Jackson was the one who was always talking all the time and Aradhaya just nodded or smiled. They both come out of the cafe Just then Aradhaya's eyes fall on the black Audi and it's owner who was leaning on the car and shooting daggers at her and Jackson.

She gulped in fear , after that day this is the first time they saw each other but Aradhaya didn't wanted to meet his angry self , Jackson saw her looking somewhere and followed her gaze and smriked, he turned towards Aradhaya and held her hand making her jump." Thank you Soo much Aria for accepting my request." He said giving her a charming smile.

Vihaan fisted his he wanted nothing but to break that hand in millions pieces then feed it to the wild animal.

Aradhaya jerked her hand and nodded at him , she started to walk away ignoring his presence, she goosebumps feeling his intense plus hard gaze on her.

As she was about to pass him he caught her wrist making her shocked.

"Vi....." Vihaan cut her off,

"Get in the car." He said in calm voice but Aradhaya know better.

She silently sat inside giving a small smile to Jackson. Vihaan sat inside and shut the door with a bang.

The drive was silent which was suffocating Aaradhya." Where are we going." She asked him softly.

"Amaya Called me to get you , she sounded panic." Vihaan said with emotionless .

Aradhaya got worried but nodded,Aradhaya peaked a glance at his hand and sighed in relief to see it healed.