chapter 25

Authors POV

Aradhaya climbed downstairs, she saw everyone at the breakfast table except Vihaan, she sighed in relief as she was thankful for it , after yesterday night incident she doesn't want to face him.

She went to the table sat beside Vidushi who smiled at her." Good morning Bhaabi." Vidushi said smiling

Aradhaya smiled lightly." Bhaabi didn't you sleep yesterday well you look tired." She asked frowning and everyone else looked at her.

Aradhaya looked down how can she tell them that yesterday whole night she cried, cried in helpless of not having the power to stop the Strom of unknown feeling inside her, frustration of not knowing what is happening with her, and pain and guiltiness of not feeling guilty for these feelings.

"Bhaabi where are you lost." Vivian voice brought her out of her thoughts.

Aradhaya smiled lightly and shook her head." Noth......" She was cut off as a loud sneezing sound coming in the room,

They all looked at the stairs to see Vihaan coming downstairs sneezing continuesly his nose was red from continues sneezing.

"Goo.....*sneeze*.....good....*sneeze.. morning." He said sitting in his place.

Mala and Swastika looked at him worried." Vihaan how did you caught cold." Swastika asked worriedly.

Vihaan glanced at Aradhaya who was looking at him in worry." Mom yesterday I drink cold water to much...." Vihaan lied.

Mala glared at him." Vihaan you know very well that you easily catch cold then why did you drink cold water that much, anyway did you took medicine." She asked.

Vihaan nodded." Bhai your whole face is red , why don't you rest today." Vivian said.

Vihaan shook his head." I can't Viv and Don't worry I have taken medicine I will be fin*sneeze* fine till n*sneeze* night." He said.

Aradhaya was feeling guilty it's because of her he got sick I should have listened to him Gannu ji , he denied but still I forced him and dragged him in the rain , stupid me Aradhaya thought.

________________

"And you know Nisha and I talked yesterday whole night, she showed me the pictures of her cute dog Ben....he Soo cute........" Gia was blabbering but Aradhaya was lost in her thoughts, she was worried for Vihaan.

Gia saw her lost and snapped her fingers in front of her." Huh." Aradhaya said surprised.

"Babe I m talking with you and here you are lost in your thoughts." Gia said.

"Babe are you thinking About Vehaan." Gia asked hesitated hoping her answer would be no.

Aradhaya looked at her surprised." How do you know." She asked.

Gia sighed closing her eyes." I just guessed, but tell me what are you thinking." Gia Asked.

"Yesterday I forced Vihaan ji to drench in rain with me but today he got sick and went to office like that only." Aradhaya said biting her lips in worry, she didn't wanted to recall what happened after that.

"Didn't he took medicine." Gia asked.

Aradhaya nodded in yes." Then why the hell are you worried , I mean common it's cold he will be okay tomorrow." Gia said she knows she sounded way to mean but she didn't wanted to let Aradhaya get to much involved with Vihaan, little did she knows she is a bit late to stop Aradhaya's heart from blooming into the forbidden feelings.

Aradhaya looked at her in disbelief." Don't be mean Gia , it's because of me he is caught cold, and I m not going to stop worrying until I do something for him." Aradhaya told her sternly.