chapter 33

Authors POV

The sunlight fall on the on the room , lighting it up from the darkness but that light didn't reached the girl's heart who was sleeping in a sitter position with her back on the door, Dry tears was still on her face pale skin turned red from crying.

She stirred feeling the light on her face. She opened her eyes with difficulty and immediately a headache and sore throat hit her.

She sat there for sometime thinking about everything that happened yesterday, she took a shaky breath and stood up and went to washroom.

She come out of the washroom after getting ready and stood in front of the mirror,her eyes were puffy and red clearly indicating she cried yesterday.

She did light make up to hide her eyes puffiness.

She took her bag and packed two dress and looked one last time at the room and walked downstairs.

Vihaan saw her climbing downstairs, she looked different, her face was pale and lost it's color, her eyes didn't had that Sparks instead it was empty and hallow.

But Vihaan himself was not in his sense he didn't know what he was feeling, he should be Happy that Amaya is coming back and finally this twisted game will come to an end , but instead he was feeling a pain in his heart thinking that Aradhaya and his relation will not remain same, they both won't be same anymore.

"Vihaan ji let's go." Aradhaya said.

"Where are you both going, you didn't even had breakfast." Swastika asked.

"Aunty my sister is coming to London today , her flight will land in 8 am." Aradhaya said.

"Really Bhaabi, please bring her here nah, I always wanted to meet your sister." Vidushi chirped and Aradhaya nodded.

"Let's go Vihaan ji." Aradhaya said, her voice was emotionless.

Vihaan nodded and followed her.

In Airport

Both of them were waiting for Amaya, with their own emotional conflict in their heart.

Sudden someone covered Aradhaya's eyes." Guess who it is." She said.

Aradhaya smiled and held her hands which were covering her eyes." How can I forget your touch di." She said.

Amaya laughed and hugged her tightly." I missed you Aru baby." She said.

Aradhaya smiled weakly and hugged her back." I missed you to." She whispered.

Amaya broke the hug and turned towards Vihaan, she walked towards him and throwed her arms around his neck engulfing him in a tight hug.

"I missed you Soo much Vihu baby , I love you." Amaya said

Something broke inside Aradhaya , she looked away to hide her teary eyes no Aradhaya you don't have any right to cry , This is the reality and you have to accept it Aradhaya thought as gulped down the tears and took a shaky breath.

Vihaan saw her teary eyes and he felt like someone punched him in his guts , he didn't hugged back Amaya as something stopped him something which told him.

Amaya broke the hug not feeling his arms around her or his usual lovely voice saying 'i love you maya ." Maybe because he is still angry on me she thought and put a smile on her face.

"Okay now let's go I m very eager to meet everyone, Aru you have to fill me with every information." Amaya said dragging her outside.

"But first we need to change our dress." Amaya said as they all got in the car.