chapter 21

Authors POV

The sunlight broke Aradhaya sleep, she opened her eyes and looked at the clock, she sat up on the bed and remembered everything, I Disturbed him yesterday nah Gannu ji , fine I won't talk with him from now on , he is a busy man Soo he can stay with his work , I won't call, I won't talk with him Aradhaya thought, she was hurt by his behavior yesterday.

she gloomily stood up from the bed, she went to washroom and got ready,

She took her bag and went out of the room and on the stair come face to face with Vihaan

he was ready in his office attire but his eyes were sleep deprived and he looked tired, Aradhaya was worried for him but she didn't said anything and started to climb down the stairs.

"Aradhaya listening to me, Aradhaya." Vihaan called her running behind her.

Aradhaya stopped but didn't turned around." You will get late for your work Vihaan ji , I don't want to disturb you anymore." Aradhaya said and climbed down the stairs leaving a hurt Vihaan.

She comes downstairs and saw everyone ready in the breakfast table waiting for her. She was feeling bad for talking with Vihaan like that but she was hurt to yesterday,

She saw Vihaan coming downstairs, she went inside the kitchen and saw Mala and Swastika helping the servants.

"Aunty." She called them hesitated.

They turned towards her," aree Amaya , do you want something dear." Swastika asked.

"No aunty, actually I have to go to my friend house before college and I will get late if I wait for breakfast, sooo...." Aradhaya trailed off playing with her fingers, she felt bad for lying

"But have something..." Swastika said.

"Aunty I will really get late." Aradhaya said.

"Okay but you have to eat this sandwich otherwise I m not giving you permission." Mala said sternly.

Aradhaya nodded and grabbing the sandwich she bide them bye,

When she comes downstairs she saw Vihaan sitting beside her place, he looked up once she come out of kitchen.

She averted her eyes and started walking while going she behind Vidushi's chair and bend down,

" Tell your brother to take some rest." She whispered and hurriedly walked away from there leaving everyone confused.

"Where did she go without breakfast." Vijay asked once Swastika come out of kitchen.

"She said , she have to go to her friend house before college that's why she was hurrying." Swastika said.

Vihaan was sitting silently , he very well know that's a lie." Did she eat anything." He asked .

Swastika nodded." Di send her with a sandwich." She said and started to serve them.