chapter 34

Authors POV

Gia entered in Aradhaya's room and saw her sleeping in a uncomfortable position, she sighed and shook her s little and Aradhaya woke up.

"Good morning here have this coffee you will feel fresh." Gia said giving her the cup of coffee.

Aradhaya smiled." Thanks Gia." She said.

Gia saw her dress on the bed and looked at her confused." I took it out yesterday night Soo I will not get late ." Aradhaya said.

"Ok but where are you going there is a lot of time for college hours." Gia said.

Aradhaya sighed." I m going to Rajput mansion  have to talk something important to di." She said

"Babe why are you again getting involved with them , ." Gia asked a little angirly.

"I promised di that I will fix everything, in college everyone knows I'm Vihaan ji's fiance and everyone in family also thinks that Amaya is a medical student, di have to tell them the truth." Aradhaya said getting up from bed.

"Do whatever you want but remember one thing if you again get hurt I m not leaving your sister or mr.vihaan Rajput." Gia said angirly and walked out of the room leaving Aradhaya in worry.

_______________

"Aree Aradhaya dear." Swastika said approaching her.

Aradhaya smiled"good morning aunty." She said, she felt a bit odd as swastika called her Aradhaya.

"Aunty is di up ." Aradhaya asked.

"yes she is in her room." Swastika said.

Aradhaya nodded and started to walk towards Her..Amaya room. Entered in the room to see Amaya drying her hair.

" Di." Aradhaya called her.

Amaya turned around and smiled." Areh Aru come nah." She said getting up.

"Di I want to talk to you about something important." She said calmly.

"Yes say ." Amaya said.

"When are you going to tell everybody the truth, in few minutes Vidushi will leave for college then what will you do everyone knows that Amaya is a medical student." Aradhaya asked her.

Amaya's smile vanished, she dreading this only, after yesterday Vihaan's behavior she was sure that he was pretty mad at her and if now they disclose the truth then it will worsen things.

"Aru I will tell them everything just give me few days, let me spend some time with them after that I will myself disclose everything." Amaya pleaded.

Aradhaya sighed." Till when di , one day or other they will get to know the sooner the better di." She tried to make her understand.

Amaya nodded she knows that she was being immature but the fear of losing everything was over powering her sense." I know Aru just few days after that I will tell them everything, just give me few ." She requested her honestly.

Aradhaya sighed." Fine di but only few days after that you have to tell them the truth." She said and Amaya was surprised to see the slight change in Aradhaya.

"I will tell Vidushi that I will come along with your friend what was her name..yeah Gia and after college hours you tell them that you and Gia will have group study and go to Gia house and I will reach here by then." Amaya said.

Aradhaya shook her head to save a simple one lie makes us commit thousands of other lies she thought, the one thing which she hated the most playing with someone trust and now she is doing it everyday to save one lie.

"But promise me di that you will tell them everything," Aradhaya said.

Amaya nodded." I promise I will tell them everything." Amaya said, I have to tell them everything before mom and dad find out about this otherwise they will hate us and I know Aru you won't be able to handle that and I promise you that mom and dad will never find about this Amaya thought.

___________

Vihaan run his hands through his hair for the fifty time that day, the messed up feelings was giving him a headache.

Aradhaya's teary eyes and Amaya's hurt face both was roaming in his mind again again.

"Fuck I want someone to clear my head." Vihaan said clutching his head.

"But whom should I talk , Ishaan himself is a messed up case when it's come to feelings and Rey he himself is having a hard time with Shreya immature behavior." Vihaan said to himself rubbing his temple.

Then someone come on his mind, he immediately picked up his mobile and dialed his number." Shaheer where are you, I need your help."  Vihaan said as soon as the person picked up the call.

"I m in UK, Right now for Meher's painting exhibition, why what happened." He asked concerned.

" I need your help bro....." Then Vihaan told him everything from the starting of to his messed up feelings,

"You are in deep shit bro." Shaheer replied chuckling.

" No need of rubbing it on my face I called you because you are the only one in our friends circle who is happily married and better in these feelings case rather than us." Vihaan snapped irritated.

"Okay okay fine first of all go and confess everything to Amaya because like this you are indirectly cheating on her which you hated most in your life." Shaheer said in a serious voice.

Vihaan sighed." You are right Whatever Amaya did she deserves to know this thanks bro." Vihaan said.

"Anytime bro and I will return next week after that we can meet and talk about your all feelings but for now do as I said." Shaheer said and hung up .

____________

Vihaan reached earlier home and started searching for Amaya." Vidu did you saw Amaya." He asked her who was walking towards the kitchen

" Yes Bhai she was with Aradhaya in the garden." Vidushi said and walked away,

Aradhaya is here hearing her name a little happiness come in his heart but then he components himself that he have to fix everything,

He walked towards the garden and saw her standing on the pool side with her back towards him,

"Amaya I need to tell you something important." He said and saw her stiffened for a second.

He thought she is listening Soo he continued." Amaya I don't know how to say this....you have right to punish me and I will accept whole heartly but I think we should end our relationship, because I think I m..I m.. falling for someone you will feel disgusted for me but I think Amaya I was always attracted towards you but Amaya she makes me feel something I never felt before my heartbeat get faster whenever I m around her my soul feel peace , her eyes is like a ocean of emotional in which i always gets drowned yet I have no complain, my heart feels pain seeing her tears , i feel like killing each and everyone who makes her shed a tear ....Amaya I know asking forgiveness will be a crime for me but my heart is falling for Aradhaya....I m sorry Amaya but I can't stop my heart from feeling for her........" He said, he finally let it all out, he signed as felt a burden leaving his shoulder...

-------------------------------------------------

I know short update but the next one will be before tomorrow night.

What do you guys think

Thank you to each and everyone of you who voted for this story I don't care if we win or not but I m happy that you guys voted and we at least got nominated ❤❤❤

Stay safe all of you

Byeeee

Love- Ira ❤