chapter 11

Authors POV

Sunlight peaked through the window disturbing Aradhaya peaceful sleep. She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes, she looked at the time and jolted up from her bed.

She hurriedly went towards her suitcase which was still unpacked." Oh Gannu ji how can I sleep Soo late, what will everyone think of me, Aru you are very very stupid." Aradhaya blubbered searching for a decent dress.

"Uff Aru leave this bag you will not find any your type of dress here, better search in another one where you secretly packed some comfortable clothes." Aradhaya said to herself and quickly searched through the other suitcase.

She took out a baby pink salwar and rushed in bathroom, she hurriedly did her morning chores and went downstairs after getting ready.

She comes downstairs to see only some maids were there and then she spotted Mala sitting on couch reading a magazine.

She went towards her." Good morning aunty." She greeted her smiling.

Mala looked up from magazine and smiled at her." Good morning Aradhaya, soo finally I got my partner." Mala said smiling.

Aradhaya looked at her confused. Mala smiled and stood up." Actually no one is early riser here except me and Vihaan but as Vihaan most Time is not here i m the only one who wakes up early ." Mala said to her smiling.

Aradhaya smiled." Aunty if you don't mind can I cook breakfast for everyone." Aradhaya asked sweetly.

Mala shook her head with a smile." No need Amaya..." Aradhaya cut her off,

"Please aunty I love cooking, please let me cook." Aradhaya pleaded her with a puppy eyes and Mala melted looking at it.

She took her to kitchen and showed her everything, She helped Aradhaya in cooking, Mala was impressed with Aradhaya.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Umm bari maa the food is amazing,." Vivian said chowing the food.

"Yes Mom the food is delicious." Vihaan said munching on his paratha.

Mala smiled at them." The credit goes to Amaya, the whole breakfast is cooked by her." Mala lovingly looking at Aradhaya.

"Wow bhaabi, please make my breakfast everyday, you have magic in your hands." Vivian said.

Aradhaya smiled, she felt shy as everyone was complementing her.

"But Vihaan I am very much disappointed in you, why did you lied to me that Amaya doesn't know cooking." Mala said looking at Vihaan disappointedly.

The morsel fall from Vihaan hands as he started thinking ways to cover the situation, Aradhaya's eyes widened she looked at Vihaan who was throwing daggers at her.

Oh gannu ji what did I do Aradhaya thought tensed, as she saw everyone looking at Vihaan for explanation.

"Woh mom...uhh... actually..." Vihaan tried to come up with a proper excuse but his mind didn't helped him.

"Woh aunty I didn't know cooking before, just few days a ago I learned it and I fall in love with cooking." Aradhaya covered up.

I am sorry for lying, please forgive me gannu ji Aradhaya thought with guilt. Everyone seemed satisfied with her words and Vihaan sighed in relief.

"Bhai I forget to tell you we need to take bhaabi to Anna." Vidushi said.

"Who is Anna." Aradhaya asked.