chapter 10

Authors POV

"I got admission in a medical college." The words left Aradhaya's mouth before she could understand.

Vihaan chocked on his food and snapped his head towards Aradhaya faster than light, anger surged through every nerve of his body, his jaw was clenched, he was digging holes at Aradhaya's head with his eyes.

Realization hit hard on Aradhaya as she realized what blunter she had done, her eyes got widened and face lost it's color,

Oh no Gannu ji what did I do , how can I do this Gannu ji , Aradhaya thought in her mind horrified, she peaked a glance at Vihaan and immediatly looked away.

"That's Soo nice beta, what is the name of the college." Vijay asked.

Aradhaya nervously told the name, she is hitting her head inwardly because of the blunter she did.

"Wow bhaabi, Guess what , I am also in that college, yayyy I will introduce you to all my friends." Vidhushi clapped hands excitedly.

Here Aradhaya was feeling like someone has poured a ice cold water on her , she doesn't understand why i Vidushi have to be in the same college as her.

" Soo where are you staying beta." Swastika asked.

"Ho-hostel." Aradhaya stammered nervously.

"Why hostel , you will stay here ." Mala said.

"Nooooooooo." Both Aradhaya and Vihaan shouted in unison making everyone look at them like they are Alien.

"I mean noo she... she can't stay here." Vihaan said trying to cover the blunter.

"But why Bhai , you should be happy that bhaabi is staying here , it's should be easy for you to romance with her." Vidushi said confusedly.

Aradhaya coughed on the word 'Romance' she looked at Vihaan with bulged eyes.

" Areey  Vidhu didn't you understand Bhai want to have some adventures filled romance , like sneaking inside bhaabi hostel at late night then romancing her secret...." Vivian's adventures story was cut off by Mala's slap on his head.

"Shut up you both, Don't you to have any shame all the elders are here and you to are talking like this." Mala scolded both Vidhushi and Vivian.

If Aradhaya was embarrassed earlier then she can't explain what she is feeling now , her face was red like someone has painted it with red color, she gulped down some water in embarrassment.

Vihaan glared at Vivian then turned towards the elders raking his brain to come up with some good excuse." Actually Maya's parents doesn't know about our relationship and they know that she is here because of her studies and is totally unaware about our relationship and Maya's meeting you all." Vihaan said and heaved a sigh, he is glad that he could give some reasonable excuse.

" Soo what , who is telling her parents and Amaya I think you will be more comfortable here rather than staying in some hostel , you are new here all alone plus in future when we will talk with your parents I don't think they will be much offended because here you will be under our care and protection. And Amaya don't think to to much I also used to lie to my parents to spend some time with your uncle." Swastika finished with a wink.

"But...." Aradhaya tried to say something but Vivian cut her off.

"Yuppi then it is decided bhaabi is staying with us." he highfived with Vidushi.

Aradhaya sat there dumbly for few minutes, she couldn't believe what is happening , here she was praying to her Gannu ji to complete these days till party quickly and now she have to be here for Soo long.