GANGSTER ROYALTIES: The Gangster Society

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, events, places and organization in this work are fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons is entirely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

♠♥

WARNING:
This story may contain bad words/curses, misspelled words, grammatical and typographical errors, so please bear with it. Kung perfectionist ka naman, mas mabuting huwag mo nalang itong basahin.

Hindi ako professional writer.

I highly recommend that you read the BOOK 1 first before proceeding here. Ang title ng first book ay GANGSTER ROYALTIES: Love and Misadventures. You can visit my profile so you can find it easier.

I just want to say that this story is purely fictional. Their world and our world has different environment or customs. If you want some super realistic story, then this book is not for you.

SLOW UPDATE. I'm busy, periodt.

SLOW-PACED. INUULIT KO SLOW-PACED ANG STORY NA ITO. KAYA KUNG AYAW MO NG GANITONG STYLE, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THE BOOK.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

P.S. BITIN TALAGA KASI NGA ON-GOING. HINTAYIN MO NALANG MATAPOS. THANK YOU!

♠♥

• キル です •