CH 3

HAPPY READING

In the supermarket

A lot of circumstances in this world are very strange.

For example, when Lisa was pursuing Jungkook, she was not sure how deep was her feelings for him. It was just that she felt he was someone with good qualities, therefore, he would make a good partner, a good target and a good candidate. Perhaps at that time, the important point she focused on was making a breakthrough in the egoist unacceptable concept of a woman pursuing a man or perhaps it was tension and stress that made her look forward to success and overlooked her own feelings.

Anyway, when she felt hurt and decided not to force herself to do something that she was not capable of doing, strange things began to happen. She thought she would hate Jungkook and very quickly would be able to forget him.

But she could not.

She missed him even more than when she was pursuing him.

She did not understand how her perverted heart came about. In short, he was constantly lurking at the back of her mind and he would frequently and unconsciously appear in her mind. She would always think of his smile, his many kinds of smiles......his gentle smiles, his cold smiles, his mischievous smiles, his funny smiles, his emotionless smiles, his hypocritical smiles, his arrogant smiles....... All his smiles were rich and it was easy to differentiate his smiles.

She did not look for him again, hiding away and only thought of his smiles.

His smile is so captivating that her heart drums whenever she thinks of him.

Unfortunately, she could not remember some of the smiles on his face when they were talking because his smiles would be more during that time. She thought the reason she could not remember was that the man was not sincere towards her, so such detailed memories were not able to stay in her heart.

She was not clear how her heart felt about this matter but just the thoughts this man, it would make her feel unhappy. She told herself that her previous decisions were wrong and making men like Jungkook as her target was a mistake. Although he is good-looking, he has a good job, his personality seems to be good but both of them were not on the same path. So that was why such an unfavorable situation was created. As a pragmatic modern woman, this kind of illusions must be tossed aside and it was best to live her life to the fullest.