CH 44

HAPPY READING🤪

I want to be your boyfriend

Lisa was unable to move.

She glared fiercely at him and he retaliated with outrageous plunder.

She mustered all her strength but she was still tightly pinned by Jungkook. In her 26 years of living, it was the first time she actually experienced the great difference in power between men and women. If one was to really meet a rogue bandit.......wrong, in front of her eyes, is the rogue bandit!

She was thinking.....she will wait for him to release her and the first thing she will do is to scratch out his eyes, then kick his dick, then slap him and end their relationship!

She did not know whether it was because her feeling of resentment was too strong and it was sensed by Jungkook......he glared at her.

Then he bit her on her lip.

She was really angry and planned to bite back. Just as she wanted to take revenge on him, she received an even harder bite on her lip.

She cried out and gasped. She was in an unfavorable situation and knew it was better to retreat and did not fight with him. But he was acting arrogantly, and endlessly bit her lips and then he even bit her tongue.

Lisa really could not stand it any longer and struggle.

Once she struggled, he became gentle. Although her hands and feet were pinned tightly by him, however, the way their tongues intertwined had become soft and gentle.

His change in behavior surprised her and she was at a loss. Her soft stance resulted in a more gentle treatment from him. Then she became brave again and gave him a bite.

Her bite was not hard and Jungkook grunted before he bit her again.

She frowned and returned his bite.

Jungkook also frowned, the kissed her hard before he finally released her lips.

Immediately she felt free and panted heavily. While she panted, she glared fiercely at him.

He continued to pin her down and was not satisfied with her show of anger. He frowned and said fiercely. "In the future, every time I see you, I will kiss you!"

What? What?! Lisa was stunned. How can he say those words? !

Stinky rogue ! ! !

Lisa shouted. "Bastard! Let me go!"

"No." He gave a roguish firm answer.

Bastard! ! !

"Let me go! !" She screamed. She was extremely angry. Why is he acting so crazy?

"Apologize to me and if you make me happy, I'll let you go."

She had to apologize? Why should she apologize? His mother! She really wanted to bite him to death!

Just as she was about to start scolding him, she heard a loud voice from the side. "Hey, let her go!"

Jungkook and Lisa turned their heads simultaneously and saw two burly men standing a short distance away looking at them.