CH 25

HAPPY READING

Mental patient

Lisa was stunned.

Why did his words sound like she was a mentally ill patient who had ran away?

She was frozen in her seat with stupidity. Even in her imagination, she could not even imagine Jungkook would be able to come up with such a sentence.

He is really talented!

She felt regretful. She reviewed herself. She was really mistaken. She should not have illusions about Dr. Jeon. What conscience? What compassion? All these words were overpraising him.

Younghoon looked surprised and Younghoon Mother's expression changed even more unpredictable.

"Lisa, what illness do you have?"

She looked at this person, then looked at the other person, she opened her mouth but was speechless. It was Mr. Jeon who was calm and collected. "She has hemophobia and needs to go for a psychiatric consultation. Sorry, it is difficult to make an appointment with Director Liu and it is necessary to make the appointment in advance. She is very late for her appointment and I've to take her to the hospital."

Younghoon Mother's expression was extremely ugly. Lisa knew in her heart that the elderly might not know what hemophobia was but she would definitely know what psychiatry meant. So whatever thoughts were going through Younghoon Mother's mind, Lisa could vaguely guess.

In addition, just now she had gone to the restroom several times, then she had stuttered and looked nervous. In the end, she had also said that she suddenly remembered she had something to do. Yes, when she said she had something to do, she should be thinking of going to the hospital for her appointment, right?

In short, with all this added up, it was enough to give anyone wild imaginations.

Sure enough, Younghoon Mother coldly said. "Miss Choi, your memory is so bad that you can even forget to see the doctor. Then we will not hinder you. Younghoon, let's go."

If they had left a minute before this matter happened, Lisa would have clapped her hands in glee. But now as she watched Younghoon Mother leading Younghoon away, she actually wanted to pull them back and seriously explain to both mother and son that hemophobia is not a mental illness. And also a psychiatric department is not a place where only mentally ill patients seek treatment.

But she could not say anything as she looked at the retreating back views of the mother and son disappeared from her sight.

"It's done. You should thank me." Jungkook actually had the nerve to take credit for his deed.

Lisa gave Jungkook's arm a hard slap. "Didn't we arrange beforehand that someone is about to die and we've to hurry back to take a last look before that someone dies? Why did the reason change to this?"

Jungkook frowned and rubbed his arm where her slap landed. He sat down opposite Lisa and said. "Your curse of someone about to die is too sinister."

"Can my curse be more sinister than yours?" Lisa really wanted to give him a few punches and then bite him a few more times! "You destroyed my reputation and image. You are really the King of all evils."