CH 13

HAPPY READING

Gathering

Lisa spent the whole day in fear. In the end, nothing happened.

The Mongolian doctor had suddenly disappeared. No text messages, no phone calls and he did not suddenly appear in front of her. This had caused her to look at her phone the whole day and her worries, the last time she had leaked out her house address, were all in vain.

Could it be, after having a good night's sleep had caused him to have a guilty conscience? After waking up he realized his behavior was shameful and hateful, so decided not to settle scores with her?

Jisoo noticed that in the morning when Lisa left for work, she was distracted and at night, when she returned from work, it seemed as if she was in a trance. Finally, Jisoo could not help but ask. "What had happened to you recently?"

Lisa thought for a long time on what she should say. "I've provoked someone whom I shouldn't have provoked."

Jisoo looked deeply at her for a while and said. "Lisa, your appearance tells me you have fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have loved."

"Ah?" What kind of eyes does this person have? Lisa kept shaking her head. "No, no, I didn't fall in love." Eight hundred years ago, she had stopped loving him. No, that is wrong, it should be......before she had even fallen in love, she had decided she could not love him.

"But this time your anxiety is totally different from the fear you had for the two bastards who assaulted you."

Ah, yes......that matter with the two bastards is still not settled yet. She had been discharged for two days and she had almost forgotten about it.

"So what is the situation of the entanglement with the person you provoked?"

Lisa was drawn back from her thoughts when she was asked this question. She pondered for a while and said. "It was a friend's friend. We had a misunderstanding earlier on and the two of us dislike each other. From time to time, he would cause me trouble. No, that's wrong, he is not troublesome.......you know, only a bit irritating."

"I don't know. What do I know?" Jisoo shook her head.

"Jisoo!"

"Hemm......" Jisoo seriously answered her.