CH 73

HAPPY READING🥰

Give me the key

Lisa twitched her mouth and finally thought it was time to settle scores with him. "Dr. Jeon, you did that deliberately, didn't you?"

"What did I do deliberately?"

"You deliberately got your mother to come and catch me." It was so embarrassing and he thought she would let him off after doing this?

Jungkook grinned. "This is called coincidence. It's God's arrangement. So this is considered as you have met the parents now, right?"

"No. Your mother said that your father doesn't like me."

Jungkook's smile froze on his face, then he wrinkled his eyebrows and glared. "How can they drag my hind legs?" Lisa wanted to laugh at the expression on his face. She did not know whether he was referring to 'her' or 'him' and anyway, both the two elderly were pulling his hind legs.

(Drag my hind legs means to obstruct someone from doing something, hinder the works of others.)

"Lisa, since you are intimidated by my parents, then you should not let me have it easy. Quick, take me home to let your parents deal with me." Jungkook held her hands and offered her advice. While he talked, he blinked at her and pretended to look cute.

She pursed her lips and tried to control her laughter. She raised her head, leaned forward and looked behind him.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking to see if your tail is wagging."

"......"

This day, the itchy-skinned Lisa was taken home by Dr. Jeon after work. She cooked dinner for him, helped him wash his clothes, cleaned up his house, helped to cut his nails and even cleaned his ears. Then she generously let him tease her with indiscreet remarks.

But for his request to meet her parents, she only said. "Wait for me to inform you."

Jungkook twitched his mouth and knitted his eyebrows which caused Lisa again want to take a look at his tail to see if it was drooping.

The Spring Festival is fast approaching.

In that short period of time, a lot of things happened.

It turned out when Kim Father and Kim Mother came to look for Lisa that day, Taehyung had gone to look for Hana. Since his parents were already alarmed by his actions, he felt that he should not hesitate any longer. So, he had gone to Hana and asked her a sentence. "Are you willing to follow me back to B-city?"

Hana was overjoyed.

Taehyung added. "I don't have money, I took a loan to set up my business and I still have debts."

Hana replied. "It doesn't matter. I will be your accountant and I won't take a salary."

Taehyung added. "Do you dare to follow me even though your family disagrees?"