CH 14

STAY SAFE EVERYONE❤️

&

HAPPY READING

Rotten peach blossom

In the end, everyone did not drink but the atmosphere became boisterous. The way men expressed their friendship was a bit strange. They talked about awkward incidents that happened to them in the past with the intention to bring down the other party.

"Rowoon is the coldest and quietest man in the whole world." Jimin concluded. "Kyulkyung, you must be careful of him, he has a bellyful of evil tricks."

"Thank you for your concern but instigation is not needed." Rowoon was unperturbed. "Kyulkyung is clear about our bottom line. Among the three of us, I am the only one who has my first love as my only love. I have only one special love which cannot be compared to you two scums."

"Damn! You are actually the one instigating." Jimin turned to face Rosé and with a sincere look, he said. "Don't listen to him. I have the purest heart. In fact, the most uncouth is Jungkook. His women are innumerable."

"Scram!" Jungkook threw a handful of soybeans across the table at him.

Jimin held up his hands to count on his fingers. "Jung Eunbi, Lee Luda, Lee Yoobin, Nam Dawon....... The women I know is around ten of them and what about those I don't know about?"

Lisa listened with her ears perked up. This big flowery radish*.....really despise him. He is really unreliable. Fortunately, she had turned back in time and was not in deep trouble.

(Flowery radish means a man who is fickle in love and is unfaithful.)

This time, Kyulkyung sided with Jungkook and said. "Those people can't be considered as Jungkook's girlfriends. They were the ones who chased him. In the end, when they can't get him, they said unkind things about him. I think Jungkook is the victim."

"Correct." Jungkook grinned. "Only Kyulkyung understands me, that's why the one I love best in this life is you."

Lisa's heart jumped, raised her head and looked earnestly at Kyulkyung. Delicate and lovely, beautiful and poise, these qualities were all found in Nurse Meiqi and Jisoo. They were all the same type.