CH 33

HAPPY READING

A tooth for a tooth

When Lisa woke up, she felt refreshed and cheerful.

The things that happened last night flooded her mind and she could remember everything.

Her friendship with Jungkook had improved tremendously. They could talk heart to heart, they could gossip together and it seems she had emotionally and philosophically encouraged him. It was awesome!

She felt very happy. In her opinion, they are the type of people who cannot be lovers but can be friends.

She jumped up from the bed to clean up and when she looked into the mirror, she realized she had not changed her clothes last night. That small bra was cutting into her badly. She hurriedly took it off to release the tension. Surprisingly, she did not feel any discomfort the whole of last night and now the tight bands had left marks on her.

As she was brushing her teeth, she thought to herself that it was time for her to lose weight. Although she was still considered slim, she had actually put on more weight than before. Looking into the mirror, she noticed her skin was not as good as it used to be and had to pay more attention to it. Well, should she grit her teeth and save some money from her food supplies to buy some good skincare products?

Her eyebrows had not been trimmed for a long time. It was time to get Jisoo to help her with that. She looked into the mirror to check her teeth. It looked alright. Her teeth still looked white and she must carry on with the brushing.

Finally, Lisa had completed cleaning up and turned around to walk out of the bathroom. She jumped with fright when she saw Jisoo standing at the door staring at her.

"What are you doing?"

"I should ask you. What is the matter with you? You washed up in three minutes and looked into the mirror for ten minutes." Jisoo smiled mysteriously and nudged her. "Lisa, your 'spring' had arrived, right? Did you go on a date for the whole of last night? What level are you now?"

"What do you mean by 'what level'?"

"The stimulation of love. To what extent is this stimulation?"

'Jisoo!" Lisa pointed her finger at her and said righteously. "Your thoughts are not pure. You think too much."

"It is so serious?" Jisoo laughed. "Then it must have been stimulated, very seriously stimulated."

Lisa blushed, ignored her and returned to her room.

Stimulate her head! !

While she was putting lotion on her face, she thought to herself. It was difficult to be on good terms with Mr. Tyrannosaurus. For her, friendship would come first and she must not let Jisoo mess up this matter again.

She wondered how Jisoo and Dr. Jeon are getting along. Did Dr. Jeon discuss this matter clearly with Jisoo? Did they not have dinner together the last time? What is the situation now? Dr. Jeon had gone on a blind-date and according to his style of handling matters, he would not be still entangled with Jisoo. Recently, she did not mention anything about him and perhaps she had really given up on him?