CH 53

HAPPY READING😎

First date

As before, it was that small Japanese restaurant.

Ramen, sushi, sides dishes, sake, and tea.

Sake was requested by Lisa and Jungkook's drink was tea.

"You can't drink. You have to drive me home." This was what Lisa said when she ordered sake.

"Why do you still order when I can't drink?"

"I want to drink." She said boldly.

Jungkook threw a glance at her but did not dispute with her. He also personally helped to fill up her small wine cup.

She happily sipped her sake, then cleared her throat and asked seriously. "Dr. Jeon, we are in a relationship with each other with the aim of marriage, is that right?"

"That's right." Jungkook answered quickly and confidently which made her very happy.

"How did you decide to have a relationship with me?"

"It is the same as making a decision about whether the tumor is benign or malignant."

She was stunned. "How do you determine that?"

"A complex and scientific process."

She twitched her mouth. "Based on your kind of answer, I can also say that it is determined as the client had signed on the insurance policy. Look, in this way you are deliberately creating a sense of disparity gap between us."

"Um......" Jungkook had actually said 'Um.' He ate a mouthful from the side dishes and subconsciously poured himself some sake. Lisa swatted away his hand and he turned his hand to pick up his teacup for a drink.

"What is the difference? The policyholder can cancel the insurance and the tumor can recur. They have the same risk probability. But it was determined before, isn't it the same?"

"It seems to be a bit reasonable. However, I still like the popular and sensual way of confirming." She frowned and twitched her mouth. Having a doctor as a boyfriend, the first problem had surfaced. Why is he not romantic at all? He had also confirmed that the tumor is benign and malignant. Is she a tumor?

Jungkook smiled, put down his teacup then suddenly leaned over to pinch her chin and kissed her on her lips.

Lisa who was lost in her thoughts jumped with fright and let out a low cry, "Hei!" and then quickly pushed him away. She looked around. Fortunately, they were sitting in a corner which was hidden and no one paid them any attention.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm using the popular and sensual way confirming with you."

"You're hateful. I am serious!"

"I'm also serious!"

"You're not!" She still wanted to say something but the waiter had arrived with the ramen and sushi. She quickly sat up properly and put on a straight face.