CH 42

BE READY EVERYONE😬🤪

HAPPY READING

You are only a doctor

Lisa's heart was like an arrow speeding its way home. 

She has a lot to say to Jungkook.  The struggles in her heart, her uncertain future, her work, and her love life.  She wants to hear Jungkook's suggestion and although his words are unpleasant, he is calm and objective.

Unfortunately, the return trip did not go smoothly.  Just as they entered the expressway, they encountered a big traffic jam due to a car accident ahead.

The car had stopped moving for half an hour.  She felt anxious and called Jungkook but no one answered.

Taehyung comforted her and told her not to worry.  He also joked.  "It seems when we are together, it's easy to run into a car accident."

She really could not laugh and she remembered another person who was with her in a car accident.  She remembered that the first thing he did was rushed forward to save people and remembered the boot of his car contained a first aid bag.

Taehyung went forward to get news of the accident.  After a while, he returned and said.  "The traffic police are clearing the roadblocks and we should not have to wait too long."

Lisa nodded and then made a call to Jungkook but still, no one answered.  Taehyung switched on the radio in the car just in time to hear the News Alert was in the midst of reporting on the accident involving the rear-to-end eight-car crash on the expressway and there were also two buses involved.  There were many injured people and they were sent to three different hospitals. The number of casualties was still in the process of being counted.

One of the hospitals named was the hospital that Jungkook was attached to.

After listening to the news report, Lisa was very worried.

After waiting for a long time, the road was finally passable.

Taehyung drove slowly past the scene of the accident following the flow of traffic.  He remembered Lisa's blood phobia and reminded her.  "Don't look.  There is a lot of bloodstains on the other side."

She nodded but was not in the mood to thank him for his reminder.  Suddenly she said.  "I don't want to go home first.  Can you drop me off at the hospital?"  She told Taehyung the name of the hospital.

Taehyung was blank for a moment and suddenly remembered.  "Are you going to see that doctor?  Is he your friend?"

"Right."

"Both of you........."  Taehyung was probing.  "Is he your boyfriend?  Your family doesn't know about this, right?"

"No.  He is just a good friend."  Lisa suddenly felt guilty.  She bit her lip and thought she had no reason to feel guilty.  If it is said that in this world, who are the least likely to be a couple, then it will be she and Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and did not ask again.  After they had driven past the accident area, the car started to pick up speed.  From then onwards, the journey went smoothly and he sent her directly to the hospital.

The hospital emergency ward was surging with people.  It seems like there were many injured people being sent there.  Taehyung wanted to park his car and accompany Lisa but she refused his offer.  She thanked Taehyung and told him to go back first.  Then she quietly squeezed herself into the emergency hall.