CH 78

HAPPY READING🥰

Son-in-law

The person who opened the door was Second Auntie.

When she saw Lisa brought back a young man, she was stunned.

Lisa led Jungkook into the living room and all the voices that were in conversation gradually subsided. Everyone was shocked. Is this considered a new method of magically producing a living person?

Lisa Brother who was closely monitoring the movements in the living room, stuck out his head to look at the scene. The moment he saw the situation, he quickly scooted to the door of the bedroom to watch the excitement.

"This is my boyfriend, he is called Jeon Jungkook." Lisa nervously made an introduction.

Everyone stared at both of them and no one spoke. Lisa Mother's mouth was opened very big in surprise, so big that a large duck egg could be stuffed into her mouth. In her heart, she still regretted that she had slapped her daughter but she also felt angry that her daughter was disobedient and was always looking for excuses to deal with them. She was anxious for her daughter and wanted to find a good partner for her as soon as possible. She had not expected that her daughter would run out, turn around and really come back with a boyfriend.

She could not have rushed down to the streets, turn around, just picked up a handsome guy and brought him back, right?

The first person to respond was the old Grandmother. She walked over with her cane and looked at Jungkook seriously. She said. "Are you the doctor boyfriend that Lili was talking about? You look good, really good indeed."

Lisa touched Jungkook. "This is my Grandma."

"Grandma, how are you?" Jungkook responded quickly and greeted her.

"Good, good. Such a good boy!" Grandma was very happy, turned around and said to everyone. "Look, all of you always say I am confused. In fact, I am not confused. I can still remember Lili has a doctor boyfriend."

Lisa was nearly moved to tears. Only Grandma is good to her and in the end, only Grandmas believed she has a doctor boyfriend.

This time, everyone finally reacted and Lisa Father found a chair for Jungkook. The others did not want to play mahjong anymore and the table was kept away to make room. No one wanted to watch TV anymore and it was turned off in case the sounds would hinder listening in to gossip. Melon seeds were not eaten lest one's image would be lost in front of the handsome doctor. Later there would not be any momentum when questions were asked.

In short, there was a burst of chaos.

Then that Woonwo who was dragged over by her Elder Auntie finally found a chance to make his escape. He took the opportunity to stand up and say goodbye. When Lisa saw the expression of relief on his face and the look of relief in his eyes, she felt a little more sympathy for him.

As she looked at the direction of Wonwoo making his escape, Jungkook turned her face around and said. "Introduce them to me."

"This is my Dad, this is my Mom."