CH 37

HAPPY READING

Mom is sick

There was silence again on Jungkook's side. Suddenly he sighed. "Not sure if you can be sure."

What does this mean? A riddle?

"What do you want me to be sure of?" She asked.

"'Sure of......" He paused again. "Sure of your courage."

"Don't scare me. I'm very timid." Lisa admitted she was useless without even a fight.

Jungkook was again silent.

"Hey.......Dr. Jeon. What is it that needs me to be sure of my courage?"

"I'll tell you when you come down."

"Dr. Jeon, are you making fun of me again?"

Jungkook sighed again. "Are you coming down?"

"You still have not apologized yet."

"Hey."

"You see? Your attitude is still fierce."

"Lisa."

"What?"

"Come down. Let's meet."

"No. I want to hear your apology first."

The other side was silent again. Her heart jumped very fast. She did not know why she was behaving so willfully as if she was possessed by a ghost.

After waiting for a while, she finally heard Jungkook say. "Forget it. This time, I'll let you win. A male must be able to bend and also stand upright*. I'm sorry, Miss Choi Lisa, I was impolite to you and I was in the wrong. Will that do?"

(A male must be able to bend and also stand upright means a male must be able to give and take, be flexible.)

"In the future, you must be polite to me."

"Okay."

"You must have manners."

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Lisa!"

She laughed with a feeling of satisfaction. Then she said. "I haven't had dinner yet."

"I will treat you to dinner, is that alright?"

"Okay." Her tone was a bit reluctant, but on her face was a big smile. She saw Jungkook opened the car door and got down. He raised his head and when he saw her, he waved at her.

"Wait a moment. I've to change my clothes." She quickly hung up the phone and rushed to her closet.

Blue?......not good. Black?.......not good. Peach Blossom pink......um.....Mr. Peach Blossom Forrest, seems like a good match. Aiya......she does not have suitable pants to match.