CH 24

HAPPY READING

Younghoon Mother

"Save you? What is the matter?"

"I'm on a blind date."

"You've met rogues?"

"No. No. They are more powerful than rogues." Lisa looked around her. Other than the lady who was washing her hands, there was no one. She held the phone close and said in a whisper. "He brought his mother."

The other end of the phone was very quiet. Then Jungkook's patient voice could be heard. "So what if he brings his mother? Do you need to be saved? You are a bit over-exaggerating. If he is not suitable for you, you can just leave."

"He is introduced by a friend. I cannot be rude towards him."

"Even if he is introduced by a friend, there is no guarantee that both of you will marry and have children."

"He is not an ordinary friend. This man is her business associate. If I don't handle this properly, it may affect my friend."

"Then you have to do the proper way. Just chat with them and then you can leave. Later, just tell your friend to relay a message to him and say that he is not suitable. That will settle everything, right?"

All this time, she had always known he has a poisonous tongue, does she need him to teach her this?

"No. No. I have Elders phobia and I can't talk to them. I was stuttering just now. Then after sitting down for ten minutes, his mother had already started to talk about giving birth to a baby. After five minutes, I guess her grandson will already be in kindergarten. I felt I could not breathe, my face became numb and my hands and feet were cold."

The phone was quiet again. "Drink something sweet." He instructed.

"I had already drunk hot cocoa."

"Where are you?"

Lisa told him the address and after listening to him, she gathered that Mongolian doctor was willing to come and rescue her. Suddenly she calmed down a lot and said. "Wait a minute. I know what I'm going to say. Actually, I need someone to come and look for me, pretending to be very anxious and say that a friend of mine is very ill. The situation is very urgent and tells me to go to the hospital immediately otherwise I won't be able to see her again."

Jungkook put his hand to his forehead. "Lisa, this kind of drama can just be played out on the phone."

"What?" Lisa suddenly realized. "That's right. You're right. Then, in this case, I won't have to bother you."

She quickly hung up the phone, then dialed Jisoo's number but it was turned off. Then she dialed Rosé's number. The first time, she did not pick up and the second time Lisa called, it was a long time before she picked up the call. But with the screams of the child and the dog's barking, all mixed together, obviously, Rosé could not possibly act out the play with her. Lisa told Rosé, she will call her later and then hung up the phone.