CH 43

😬🤪

HAPPY READING

Are you controlling me?

Jungkook seized the opportunity and prodded into her mouth to deepen each other's touch and shared each other's taste.

Lisa felt a sucking sensation on her tongue and her heart jumped erratically.  Her mind became dizzy and even though she had shown some reaction, he did not give her any chance of retreat or hesitation.

He was very strong and overbearing.

This is a very Tyrannosaurus imposing kiss!

He held tightly to her waist, cupped the back of her head and crushed her tightly to him.  His tongue entwined with hers and enveloped them in intimacy.

A light breeze blew and the fragrance of flower drifted out of nowhere. Lisa was a bit confused.  She stood up on tiptoes and leaned against him.

This kiss made her feel sweet and confused.

She closed her eyes.

She likes the feeling of being embraced by him, she likes the tyrannical way he kisses her, she likes his strong arms and also likes his clean fresh taste.

She likes him!

Suddenly, Lisa's heart jumped.

She likes him!

She pushed away his arms and looked into his eyes.  His gaze was deep and his expression gentle.  And she could only feel her face burning and her heart jumping furiously.

This is a mess!

How can he kiss her and how can she be enjoying his kiss?

Suddenly, she felt angry with him and also felt angry with herself!

She glared at him and Jungkook's face turned ashen.

"Lisa, is my kiss that bad?"   He roared at her.

Her reply was to give him a kick and then quickly ran off.

She ran very fast, ignoring Jungkook's loud shouts behind her.  In fact, the more he called after her, the faster she ran.

Lisa ran down the street in one breath and when she saw a taxi, she flagged it down and escaped in it.  After the taxi was half-way on the journey, she began to feel bad and scolded herself for being stupid.  Why did she take a taxi when a bus would be so much better!

But then, now is not the time to be thinking of the taxi fare.  Her heart is still jumping furiously and she is in a mess.  She is in trouble......no, that's wrong.  He is in trouble.....no, that's also wrong.  That is not considered 'in trouble'. 

In short, their beautiful friendship had shattered.

But she did not want it to be like this.  She really cherished their friendship so much.  She felt upset.  She had depended on this friendship with him to live.  What can she do now?  Her spiritual support had become a mess.

She had already learned a lesson before.  Once she steps out of line, she will be destroyed!  Can they get along as easily as they had done before?  Can they have heart to heart talks and gossip without restraint as they had done before?

He had been stressed out today.  She actually followed him and acted in a crazy manner.

Wrong!  It should be said that he had a beastly attack today and he even dared to lay his hands on her!  Such a rogue!