CH 19

HAPPY READING

My own people

She did not even have time to think of a reason and Jungkook had called.

"Lisa, tell your friend Jisoo not to harass my nurses! The whole day they circled around me to help her make enquires about me. It's so annoying!"

Lisa was so shocked that she opened her mouth. So, pursuing a man in a curved line is also not a useful method either.

"This.....this matter is between the two of you and it is not right that I get involved." Lisa began to find reasons for her refusal.

"Who and who, are the two of you?" Jungkook's voice sounded unpleasant.

"That is....." Lisa felt a bit scared of him but she gritted her teeth and still said. "That is......this matter is between you and Jisoo."

The other side of the phone went silent for two seconds.

"Choi Lisa, you have been having very comfortable days recently, is that right?"

Lisa kept quiet for two seconds.

"Dr. Jeon, your occupation is a doctor, not a bully."

"Thank you for reminding me. As to your deep understanding of me, please tell your friend clearly that the harassment she gave me by her behavior had caused me extreme unpleasantness."

Lisa sighed in her heart. When did this man ever felt happy before?

"Speak!"

"I'm thinking."

"About what? Me?"

"Yes. I have the impression that Dr. Jeon has not felt happy before, so this normal characteristic mood need not be emphasized."

"Who said I have never felt happy before? When I read the text message that my own people sent me, telling me that I was invited to a sweet dinner at the romantic garden restaurant, I felt extremely happy."

Lisa stiffened. He even dared to mention this matter. When she thought of this, she became angry. "When Dr. Jeon felt happy, would he send a beautiful woman to drive away his own people? Ah.....yes. So speaking of this, Dr. Jeon really likes to let a woman help him to reject another woman."

"What did you say?" Jungkook's voice was low and he slowly spat out each word dragging them out one at a time. Immediately Lisa felt the situation had changed dangerously.

She did not dare to respond instantly.

"When Nurse Meiqi went down to help me pass you a message to tell you that I was not free, I still have not seen your text message."

If he did not see the message, why did he let Nurse Meiqi come to drive her away? If he did not see the message, why did he let Nurse Meiqi read the message?

Lisa became angry again. She bit her lips and could not help but criticize him again.

"Of course, Dr. Jeon is a very busy man overseeing millions of matters and needed assistant nurses to help you deal with phone messages."