CH 32

HAPPY READING

Heart to heart talk

Jungkook stared at Lisa for a long while.

She poured herself a drink and drank it up in a gulp. She said. "Then what do you think is the point?"

"The point is that my first love is back and hinted to me she wants to reunite with me." Jungkook shook his small wine cup and did not know what to think.

"Ah......yes, so it looks like the lady who went on the blind date with you will not have a chance."

"Jungkook, are you diverting from the topic again?"

"When did I divert from the topic? This is an important reflection of the main content. You still can't forget your first love, do you also want to acquire a new love from your blind date?" Lisa's tone was a bit high and she threw him a look of contempt.

"I didn't say I can't forget my first love."

"Then you mean your new love from your blind date is the victor?"

"I didn't say I'm interested in my blind date."

"Che! You are really hard to please."

"You're the one hard to please with messy thoughts swimming in your head all day long."

Jungkook stuffed a piece of sushi into his mouth and after swallowing, he asked her. "Lisa, why did you pursue me at that time?"

"You are handsome and I was captivated by your charms." She grabbed a piece of sushi and felt happy she could talk to him so calmly. Look, she can also be confident and feel carefree in her life.

"Am I more handsome than your ex-boyfriend?"

"Yes. Dr. Jeon is a little taller than him, better qualified than him and I'm sure you earn more than him. Overall, Dr. Jeon will certainly score higher." She simply shot out her words which sounded a little bit like flattery but Jungkook still curved his lips.

"This time, you are more focused on the topic."

"Che!" She looked at him with contempt again. "The point is that I had been in love with him but not with you." The tone of her voice sounded as if it was Jungkook's loss.

He lifted his eyebrows and was about to say something but was stopped by her. "Wait a minute, wait a minute! You don't have to tell me the reason why we had not been in love. This matter is too deep and not worth discussing."

"It's just that you are not promising enough." This time, it was Jungkook who held contempt for her. "Why aren't you more courageous and keep fighting for what you want?"

"Don't encourage me." Lisa poured herself a cup of sake and drank it in a gulp. "I'm very easily influenced and once I feel brave, I'm afraid you will not be able to ward me off. Then your ex-girlfriend will complain to you about meeting a formidable love rival and then I'm afraid you'll be extremely busy handling the situation."

Jungkook laughed loudly and he laughed so much that tears flowed from his eyes.

"Lisa, I suddenly feel that it's really nice to have met you."