CH 50

HAPPY READING

Don't change

Is he talking to her in his poison tongue version of a lovers' prattle?

Lisa had the urge to laugh.

She likes it when he tells the truth and it makes her think he is sincere but she would not be intimidated like this.

So she deliberately pulled a taut face and said. "So, you just wanted to find someone to bully, someone who is easily ordered around, convenient and a weak woman who can tolerate you."

"Is deliberating distorting my words to tease me your way of expressing your interest for me?" Jungkook straight away could see through her.

Lisa blushed and muttered. "Is there distortion? Your words are so annoying, so don't think I'll believe you. Now I am trying to build up my character strength to kick you out of my house."

"There is definitely a distortion. You already know there is a second sweet version of this."

"I want to hear it." She smiled at him and her eyes shone brightly.

Jungkook felt uncomfortable and stood up. "It's alright as long as you know what it is. Why do you have to make yourself frustrated over this?"

"If you don't say clearly who will know what you mean." She glared at him.

After suffering her glare for a while, he finally compromised. "Okay, please give me ten seconds to allow Jimin to possess my body."

He put his hand over his heart and said in an exaggerated tone. "Lisa, after experiencing thousands of sails, I finally realized that you are my harbor. Listen, can you hear that? That was the voice of God and he said that we are destined to be together.......a perfect match."

Lisa burst into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Jungkook was displeased. He resumed his Mr. Tyrannosaurus stance and poked her head.

"When you clutched your heart, you were not as naturally dashing as Boss Jimin." She told him the truth.

"Hey, I'm your spouse."

"Not yet."

He glared at her and she glared back at him. After a while, both of them could not help but smiled.

Jungkook asked. "Lisa, are you changing yourself and forcing yourself to be with me?"

She seriously thought about this......it seems not so. She still seems to be herself, very natural and very comfortable.

"Lisa, don't change. If you are going to be with me, you must not feel the need to change and at the same time, you should feel very comfortable.......then we will naturally be a pair. This is what the saying means......the lid that matches the pot."

"Listen, can you hear? That was the voice of God." She imitated his exaggerated tone and smiled.

Jungkook also smiled. "You don't look as dashing as me when you said that."

"So, are you the pot or the lid?" She could not help but want to tease him again.

"Of course, the lid......"