CH 72

HAPPY READING😶

Jungkook Mother's view

Just as Taehyung reached the table, Jeon Mother was at the same time smiling and greeting Lisa.

The scene was smoother than Lisa had anticipated. Kim Father and Kim Mother also exchanged greetings with Jeon Mother. The two sides did not inquire about their status on the spot and Taehyung apologized to Lisa in embarrassment for causing her trouble. Jeon Mother took the opportunity to ask Lisa if she had time and said she wanted someone to accompany her to go shopping again.

When Kim Father and Kim Mother saw their son was not too happy, quickly and politely they told Lisa that they would not bother her any longer. So the two sides said goodbye courteously and Lisa was smoothly brought out of the restaurant by Jeon Mother.

Jeon Mother led Lisa around shopping for a while. When Lisa saw her carrying so many bags, she was thinking about how to offer her help to carry some of the bags when Jeon Mother turned her footsteps and walked into a café.

Ai......it seems like another round of elder conversation is about to start.

Lisa sighed in her heart, gritted her teeth and followed behind Jeon Mother. She knew that this time, she would not be able to sneak into the toilet to look for her Mr. Tyrannosaurus for energy.

Jeon Mother sat down while smiling at her with familiarity.

The two people each ordered a drink and Lisa sat upright stiffly waiting for Jeon Mother to speak.

But Jeon Mother was not in a hurry and she smiled as she studied the café's drinks list. She also looked at Lisa with a smile and did not say anything for a long time. Just as Lisa was getting more and more nervous, wondering whether she should speak first, Jeon Mother spoke up.

"Lili, who were those two people just now?"

It's coming, it's coming......those questions that are difficult to answer are coming!

Lisa hesitated for half a second and her messy brain was really not bright, so she told Jeon Mother straight. "They are elders from my hometown and I've gone on a blind date with their son, Mr. Kim, the man who came in. So it can be considered I am familiar with them. This time, they came to S-city and came to look for me to accompany them to walk around and have a meal with them."

Before Jeon Mother could speak, Lisa quickly added. "Dr. Jeon also knows about this matter. I've called to tell him."

Jeon Mother smiled. "I know. I called him just know."

"Ah?" Lisa gaped and was very surprised.

"I was buying clothes for his father and felt one of them was also suitable for him. So I called him and as a result, he told me that someone is buying his clothes now and told me not to worry."

This made Lisa bit her lip and felt a little embarrassed. This Jungkook......when she bought something for him, he would be choosy and then turned around to advertise his clothes was bought by someone.