CH 49

HAPPY READING😙

Jungkook's girlfriend comes calling

Immediately Jungkook called her but she refused to answer.

She felt so angry that she did not know what to say and anyway, he must come personally to settle this matter and clear this up.

The girl twisted her fingers and bit her lip.  Apparently, she did not expect Lisa to be so bold as to call the man over but she also did not have the intention to avoid this.  She came with the intention to defend her position and power and she would wait for him to come.

Lisa looked at the girl from top to bottom and then asked.  "Are you his blind-date?"

The girl did not deny and said.  "We met through a blind date and we have started a relationship.  It has been going for some time and both our families have met.  The matter between us is basically set.  We will be picking a date for our marriage soon."  The girl paused and said again.  "So, he should not be referred to as my blind-date and to say he is my fiancé is also not an exaggeration."

Lisa could hardly breathe and her mood was extremely bad.  She felt no woman would be able to tolerate this kind of thing.  The man she liked had only confessed to her the previous day, and today, a woman who claimed to be his fiancée had come to her house to challenge her.

Lisa said coldly to the girl.  "Since you are an uninvited guest, I don't have to be courteous towards you.  Wait here until your fiancé arrives, then the two of you can knock on my door."

The word 'fiancé' was spat out of her mouth with a sour taste.

When she finished speaking, she shut the door and left the girl standing outside.

While waiting for Jungkook's arrival, she was like an ant crawling on a hot pan, circling around the house with anxiety and anger.  The guy had clearly told her that he had rejected the blind-date and before this, she had not the slightest care or thought much about it.

But now someone actually came up to her house.  How did the woman know her home address?  Only Jungkook could have told her.  Why did Jungkook let her know her home address? 

This is too much!  He is too irresponsible!

A long time had passed and finally, she could hear Jungkook's voice outside the door.  Then she heard the doorbell.

She rushed over to the door like an arrow and flung opened the door.

Outside the door, the man and woman were facing each other and looking at each other doubtfully.

"Have you gone crazy?  Are you just picking up some random woman and say that she is my girlfriend?" Jungkoook was very unhappy and looked pale.  It looked like he had rushed over in a hurry.

That woman also said to her.  "What do you mean by this?  I thought you were so bold to get Taeyong to come over.  Now you've found someone that I don't even know, what do you want to do?"

Lisa was dumbstruck again.  She pointed her finger at Jungkook and said.  "Isn't this him?"

"I don't know him."

"I don't know her."

The man and the woman answered at the same time.

Lisa was surprised and asked.  "Who is Taeyong?"

"Kim Taeyong."

"I don't know Taeyong.  I only know someone named Taehyung."

"Taehyung?  Did he use a pseudonym?  He is not called Taehyung, he is called Taeyong."