CH 28

HAPPY READING

Surprise (1)

Two days later, Lisa received a call from Jungkook. He had found Director Liu to issue the note and asked her to go over to his office to collect it.

Lisa felt very happy to be able to see Jungkook again, so she rearranged her work schedule and deliberately went home earlier to change her clothes. After changing into several sets of clothes, she stood in front of the mirror to look left and right until she eventually felt satisfied. When she walked out the door, she looked at her feet and felt that they did not go well with her pants. Then she opened the door and changed into another pair of shoes. Finally, she was satisfied and left the house.

When she reached the bus stop, she saw a couple and suddenly she felt she was really sick. Why did she have to feel so nervous? Although she had not seen him for quite some time, he was still the same Mr. Tyrannosaurus and she was certain he had not changed. She actually need not have to change so strangely either.

When the bus arrived, Lisa got on the bus and carefully protected the large lunch box in her hands.

This time, for this meeting, she had carefully prepared her gift. She felt that her gift was very appropriate which could express her apology and gratitude to him. It was not too grand and also suited her straightforward style of dealing with him. Lisa tried to imagine Jungkook's expression when he receives this gift. Well, she admitted that she did actually have a slightly mischievous heart. She really wanted Mr. Tyrannosaurus to forget about the matter of her biting his hand.

When the bus was about to reach the hospital, Lisa received a call from Jungkook. He said he had to attend an emergency meeting and told her to sit in his office to wait for a while. Lisa did not want to go to his office since she still had unspoken misunderstandings with his nurses, so she told him that she would wait for him in the hospital Atrium garden.

"That garden restaurant?" The garden with birds chirping and fragrance of blooming flowers.

She could not control her laughter. It seems there is a secret coded game between them which made her very happy and she replied. "In order to thank you, I brought you some food."

"Another sweet dinner?" That tone of his immediately brought up an image of his frowning expression to Lisa's mind.

"Not sweet. Anyway, you don't like to eat sweet food."

"Oh, you actually know about it. So did you purposely do it the last time just to spite me?"

"You were the one who requested for it and I was forced." Good, today she is articulate and shameless. Lisa feels very satisfied with herself.

"Well, I won't talk to you any longer. I've to go to the meeting. Just sit on that bench and wait for me."

"Okay."

It seems today Mr. Tyrannosaurus is very amicable. Lisa felt very happy and waited for Jungkook to hang up the call first.

But he did not hang up but suddenly asked. "What did you bring me this time?"