CH 71

HAPPY READING😱

Taehyung's parents

Lisa felt Taehyung did not know about the matter of his parents inviting her out to dinner because he did not attend the dinner and neither did he inform her. But Lisa's mother knew about this because her mother had called her to inform her that Taehyung's parents had left for B-city and told her to entertain them.

Heavens! Why did she have to entertain Taehyung's parents? What has it got to do with her? Before Lisa could protest, the doorbell rang. The elderly couple who had nothing to do with her was standing outside her door.

Taehyung's parents were very polite and told her Taehyung had gone out to settle some business and since they did not have friends here, they thought of Lisa who was also staying here. So they came over to seek her company and also requested her to accompany them around S-city and have a meal.

Lisa's scalp began to go numb. She really wanted to tell them that they, the elderly were at the same level as her parents but does not share a common level with her. It would be difficult for them to be friends and difficult for them to communicate well.

However, since the elderly couple had made a request, Lisa did not dare to decline. So she gritted her teeth, trembling with fear, she accompanied the two old people around visiting the famous commercial streets in S-city. Then they found a restaurant with good ambiance and sat down.

Kim Father and Kim Mother were both nice and friendly but Lisa still felt a bit nervous. Normally, parents who go out for a meal with a junior have a purpose and it would not be something simple. As expected, the two elderly asked Lisa about her life in S-city and they talked about the differences between S-city and B-city. Then they talked about the weather and finally after all the courteous words had been said, Kim Mother directly broached on the main topic.

"Lisa, have you had a serious talk with Taehyung recently? I have been looking forward to the two of you develop your relationship."

It's coming, it's coming...... Lisa straightened her back and answered carefully.

"I am very good friends with Taehyung and we do meet occasionally in the district." Kim Mother would be able to understand what she meant, right?

Kim Father did not say anything and picked up his cup to sip the tea.  Kim Mother smiled and said. "Lisa, ah....... Initially, Taehyung had planned to return home at the beginning of the month but now it has been more than half a month and he had still not shown any signs of returning. We had asked him but he was very vague. He told us his work is going smoothly and everything is fine but when we talked about him returning home, he only told us to wait because he still had to attend to some other matters. The Spring Festival is fast approaching and if he does not move back now, he will be stuck during the Spring Festival. He will have problems transporting his stuff and baggage and it will not be easy to handle many other things. I and his father had thought over this. Since everything else is fine, then the reason for his delay must be emotional problems."

Lisa did not know what to say and she was thinking that his parents were very sharp.

"Lisa, is it because you don't want to move back to B-city?"