CH 5

Happy Valentines day everyone❤️

HAPPY READING

Chance encounter

How should one react in a situation when one is caught bad-mouthing another?

Lisa did not have the experience. She stiffened and bravely said. "Mr. Jung said he can see that Dr. Jeon has achieved professional success and has a promising career."

"He has such good acumen, I'm falling in love with him." Jungkook went over to Jaehyun's side and sat down. Lisa really wanted to stroke her forehead.

Revenge......he is absolutely here to take revenge!

"My friend has left and I'm feeling lonely." Jungkook smiled at Jaehyun. His smile made Jaehyun feel fear rising in his heart.

Does this mean he wants to start something with him? But he is not into this!

Jaehyun stared at Lisa and visually pleaded for her help.

But Lisa herself was also a guilty party and she did not even dare to fart.

Jungkook stared at Jaehyun and continued to smile. His hands started to stroke Jaehyun's thigh. "How shall I address Mr. Jung?"

"Jung......Jaehyun."

"Ah cheap.....ah....." Jungkook dragged on his last word which made Lisa's heart trembled. He called him 'Cheap......' Does he have to be so cheap?!

"Jaehyun......ah. What is your opinion of relationships between men?"

Goosebumps rose all over Jaehyun and he did not care to respond. He quickly removed his legs away from Jungkook. Jungkook did not move towards him instead he put his hand gently on Jaehyun's shoulder. "You don't have to be shy. As doctors, we have seen a lot and we are very broad-minded."

Lisa really could not stand it any longer and said. "Dr. Jeon....."

Just as she opened her mouth, he glared at her. She quickly shrank and shut her mouth.

"Jaehyun, is it because you have little experience, so your curiosity is great?" What do these words mean? Jaehyun shook his head desperately. He is not curious at all and he does not need to have this type of experience.

"Since you are not curious, then it must be your morality that is not good. Otherwise, how can you speak proudly without thinking, make reckless guesses, tarnish another person's character and start a slanderous rumor? Other people's sexual orientation, who they are with and what they do........what has it got to do with you?! If you feel empty, bored, lonely and unsettled, you can hide in your home and spend your time watching romance and action movies instead of coming out and have obscene thoughts of strangers. This will have a negative impact on social security. Even if you intend to come out and harm someone, you should take a look at yourself first in the mirror at home. You must prep yourself before you come out to meet people. Look at your dressing and the oil on your hair, it's so tasteless. Not to mention, with the face of a man approaching 40-plus and also sprouting acne. Coming for a blind date with this type of look, don't you think you are letting down this society?"