CH 76

HAPPY READING🤧

A night together in B-city

The family member came in and sat down smugly.

Lisa started to feel the pressure. "Why are you here?" She whispered secretly.

The family member swept her a glance that was arrogant and overbearing. "You didn't invite me, so why can't others invite me?"

In actual fact, he was just running an errand for Jimin to deliver a marriage proposal ring. That guy had very early brought Rosé back to B-city to fawn on his in-laws and he could not wait for the ring to be ready. So he had asked Jungkook for a favor to deliver the ring when it was ready.

Lisa felt this man was really cunning. Earlier, he had pestered her for a long time to bring him back to B-city with her and did not inform her that he had to run an errand for his friend. He left this out to give her a fright and he was really annoying.

The family member glanced at the drink she was having and frowned. "Didn't I tell you not to drink Coke? It's unhealthy." Taking her glass, he finished off the remaining half glass and handed it to Jimin. "Help her to change this to fruit juice."

Lisa pursed her lips. He is controlling her again, so hateful!

Gyuri who was sitting beside her gave her a nudge, then threw a glance at Jungkook before she secretly gave her a thumbs-up sign and smiled slyly. Lisa blushed. This man was really annoying and he did not give her time to psychologically prepare herself. Now everyone knows, however, she actually felt relieved.

She now also has a family member. Suddenly she felt a little smug in her heart.

However, her family member was acting arrogantly throughout the class reunion. He was singing in tune with Jimin, scolding others without reining in his vulgar words and gave pressure to Sejeong  that couple, which made Lisa the center of attention.

Lisa was overcome with bitterness. She was prepared to stand on Rosé's side and she was not afraid of quarreling with Sejeong. Okay, her skills in quarreling were very bad but once Jimin made his appearance, everyone who initially were willing to help had nothing to do with this matter anymore.

But this was the worst plan that she had ever made and it did not include a 'Good at quarreling and challenging is my best skill.' boyfriend.

When Jungkook scolded a word, everyone present looked at Lisa and finally after being looked at so many times, Lisa became numbed. Having thick-skin needed practice and thanks to Mr. Tyrannosaurus for giving her a chance, she could now graduate.

She felt so humiliated and Jimin still blamed her. He said that she made Jungkook unhappy and Jungkook deliberately vented out his anger by grabbing his limelight so that he did not have the chance to say anything.

This is condemnation okay? Obviously, it is these two thick-skinned member squad with uncouth mouths who meet a challenge and happily took it up.