CH 56

HAPPY READING🥰

Do you dare to love me?

Lisa foolishly pressed her palms against the door panel to block anyone from entering and did not realize that she had actually locked the door from the inside and it could not be opened from the outside. Anyway, her immediate reaction was to hide inside, pretend to be dead and let Jungkook settle this matter himself on the outside.

But she forgot about Mr. Tyrannosaurus's style of handling matters and his act of 'settle this matter' was equally shocking.

Jungkook Mother's footsteps were getting closer to the bathroom and Lisa could hear Jungkook shouting. "Mom, you can use the bathroom in my bedroom."

"Why?"

"Lisa is taking a shower inside here."

She was so shocked that she knocked her head on the door. Must her Mr. Tyrannosaurus be so straightforward?

She would rather he said she is shitting than say she is taking a shower!

Oh, Mother! Her reputation is gone!

She really wanted to shout loudly. "Auntie, I and Dr. Jeon are not in that kind of relationship. My shower is a normal shower......and, not a shower related to that kind of ......."

But she knew that if she really shouted out like this, it would really be like she was covering up something.

But she really wants to explain!

Lisa was dejected by this cruel reality and did not pay attention to what Jungkook said to Jungkook Mother later.

After a while, the sound of the door being closed could be heard coming from outside. Following that, sounds of footsteps were heard coming towards the bathroom. Then there was a knock on the door of the bathroom and Jungkook's voice floated in. "Lisa, are you okay? My Mom is gone. Quickly wash up and go to bed early."

Although she knew he could not see, she still wanted to pout and show him. Really hateful, how could he tell his mother she was taking a shower! And he also asked whether she is okay? She does not feel good at all.

"Speak up." Jungkook shouted outside the door. Lisa could only let out a cry 'Oh.' and then she heard Jungkook's laughter again.

This bad guy.......she knows he is making fun of her again.

She was dispirited and slowly finished her shower. With an unhappy face, she came out of the bathroom.

When Jungkook heard movement, he came from the living room with a large towel and threw it over her head to help her dry her hair. Like a puppy, she was rubbed on her head and mumbling, she asked him. "What did your mother say?"

"Nothing. If my father was not waiting downstairs, most probably she would want to wait for you to come out and give you a fright."

"She must not wait for me!"

"I told her to wait for next time. Wait until you are braver with more practice to save you the trouble of knocking yourself senseless."

"I'm not that timid." Although she really wanted to knock herself senseless, she must not admit it.