CH 63

HAPPY READING🙄

Jungkook's POV (4)

At that time, Jungkook did not think about what role Lisa would play in his life.

She was only one of his many friends, just one of them.........

Jungkook is bad-tempered and actually, he is also a busybody. This so-called busybody is one who, when a friend needs help, will be very happy to help and when friends have happy events, he will send gifts and blessings. But if a friend does something that he cannot tolerate, he will criticize and despise him.

Of course, all these were only done to his friends.

After Lisa ran away, in fact, Jungkook had complained about her for a while in his heart. After all, between men and women, there are distinctions and friendship is only limited. Although in his heart, he would occasionally remember her, it was not that often. Actually, he had called her twice with the intention to ask how she was faring, but she did not pick up his calls. This made Jungkook feel a bit awkward and lowly.

So he did not contact her again. But once when he met Rosé and he could not help but inquire about Lisa's situation. But Rosé did not know much about Lisa's matters.

After that, Jungkook did not seriously think about it and anyway, who knows what women think about in their hearts especially a weird woman like Lisa. Anyway, she had asked her friend to settle her medical bill and she had not done anything bad. Since she was hiding from him, why then should he show warm feelings to her when he would be snubbed?

So he passed his days regarding Lisa as one of his many friends and he thought that they would carry on like this.

But one night, he received a call from Jimin and he said that Lisa had disappeared. Her phone line was canceled, her family and friends could not contact her and everyone was very anxious. Jimin asked him to help check for Lisa's home address in the hospital system records.

He was shocked and felt the fire in his heart burned with anger.

What is Lisa, this woman thinking of? Does she know there are responsibilities in life? How old is she? He clearly remembered she is 26, not 16 but she still insisted on doing this. Sneaking away from the hospital can be overlooked but now she had also disappeared making her family and friends worry about her......what is the matter with her?

If he finds her, he must give her a proper lecture!

Sometimes, people's feelings are very strange. Just like some people who feel they have a natural affinity when they first set eyes on each other and they could hold amicable conversations. Some people feel annoyed when they looked at each other and have absolutely no intention to pay any attention to each other. And some people, after getting along for a long time, they would only have a light feeling for each other which was neither good nor bad.

Jungkook could not describe his feelings for Lisa.

It was not annoyance, not liking, just with a little appreciation and a bit of anger.