CH 46

HAPPY READING😗

You are cute

Lisa compromised because she also wanted to have a look at Jungkook.

This guy was sick for three days and his nasal sound was still very heavy. Obviously, he had been terribly sick for the past few days. She did not feel at ease and felt that she should have a look.

On the second day which was a Thursday, Younghoon arranged for a dinner at a restaurant serving Hong Kong-style café cuisine. Lisa arrived ten minutes earlier and stood at the door to wait for Jungkook.

After a while, Jungkook arrived.

He wore a blue jacket, and his slender figure was very eye-catching in the crowd of pedestrians, so he was spotted by Lisa instantly.

Unable to restrain herself, she stared at him. On his face were evident signs of illness, only that his forehead was not engraved with the words 'Recovering from a serious illness'. His spirit was considered good and the moment he got down from the taxi, he saw Lisa and his bright eyes stared at her.

For no reason, she blushed but she did not shift away her eyes and held her breath. She also did not move towards him.

Jungkook stood there and after finally having seen enough of her, he slowly walked over to her.

The two of them did not speak and only looked at each other.

After a long time, Jungkook coughed and cleared his throat before he called out. "Lisa."

His heavy nasal sound made her frowned and finally she could not help but scold him. "How did you get yourself sick? You were supposed to be awesome, right? You were not afraid of a cold or gastric perforation!"

Jungkook rubbed his nose and did not talk back.

"You should drink more, and if you haven't drunk enough outside, you can still go home to drink." She did not know why. She had wanted to see him very much but now when she sees him she became irritated.

Jungkook defended himself in a soft voice. "There is only red wine in the house. I only drank two sips that night and then I fell asleep."

"What do you mean by 'and then I fell asleep'? Don't assume I don't know that you called Jimin and spent half an hour scolding me."

"Oh......after that I fell asleep."

He really has the nerves to say that!

Lisa scolded him. "Why are you acting so crazy recently?"

Jungkook was about to speak when he heard someone calling from a distance. "Miss Choi!"

Lisa and Jungkook turned their heads together and saw Younghoon with a happy face and his mother was standing beside him.

When she saw Kim Mother, immediately she became nervous and subconsciously, she moved nearer to Jungkook. Jungkook glanced at her and laughed at her. "Coward."

She glared back at him. She will not dispute with him in front of others.

The next instant, Younghoon and his mother had walked up to them and following behind them was another woman. Then Younghoon introduced the woman as his aunt.

Even his aunt had come? Lisa became even more nervous. While greeting the three people, she was pulling at Jungkook's clothes.

The five people went into the restaurant together and ordered their respective meals. In this type of situation, Lisa felt the most uncomfortable and the most awkward and she regretted coming. She took a look at Jungkook and in her heart, she blamed him.