A.1

4 years later
Balch Springs, Tx

Kiana Brown
Sept. 1
Home.

"Stop fucking touching me! I swear to God I will shoot yo motherfucking ass."

"Do it then, am I supposed to be scared of a fucking gun?!"

I screamed as my ex boyfriend Jayceon held me at gun point. I was scared as hell on the inside but showed no fear. He had me fucked up, you don't show up to my house threatening to kill me. I don't care if I fucked yo homeboy or not. Don't try to play me pussy because that's one thing I'm not.

"Man fuck you bitch! I hope you die!" He yelled leaving the house in fury. I took a deep breath and locked the front door. Damn, and I thought I was crazy.

I walked over to the couch and took a seat. I grabbed my phone and dialed Roman number. He picked up instantly and I let out a sigh.

"Best friend." I began.

"Yeah?"

"Why the fuck Jayceon crazy ass came over here hollering at me about sleeping with Joey." I said making him busy out laughing.

"Damn Ki, I told you not to sleep with the dude."

"I didn't!" I defended myself, "I went to Joey house and he gave me head. He can't get fucking mad, he cheated on me twice. I just got tired an returned the favor."

He chuckled, "I can't with you."

"I know." I giggled, "So how's my favorite soon to be doctor?"

He sighed, "I'm stressed as fuck, I been doing this shit for years now. I got my white coat, but you know we have to go through all these damn procedures and shit all the time. When I tell you I'm glad my mama a doctor and know people. I'ma be a doctor before you know it, but we gon keep it on the low."

"You're good. I watched you save that little girl life last month. You deserve it Ro."

"Aww thanks, I'm finna cry." He fake sniffled. "But let me tell you bout Casie ass. So I bought this bitch a damn ring for our two year anniversary, and she told me that she didn't want it."

"Why?"

"Because she found yo shirt and bra in the washing machine. I told her that you spent the night and she went off on me. She said we a little too damn close." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'ma have to beat that bitch ass. It's always some shit with her, I swear to God."

He chuckled, "Don't hurt her Kiana. But listen dude I got to go, you know my mama be on my ass about studying. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too." He said before hanging up.

I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and bit it twice. Damn, I need to go grocery shopping or some shit. I only been in my apartment for about two weeks now. I'm proud of myself, I've accomplished a lot of shit these past years.

First, I graduated high school at the top of my class. Second, I left that psyco Jayceon. We were only together for three months before he cheated and got a bitch knocked up. Third, I got myself an apartment and a new car. My life has been decent so far.

There really isn't drama, it's just peace. Jayceon doesn't bother me as much. He just makes his lil threats and then talks shit about me on social media. I'm fine with that to be honest. Plus, he don't even live in Texas, he just came down here because that bitch about to have his baby.