A.21

Kiana Brown
3 weeks later
Home.

I swept the floor slowly as I hummed to the music blasting in my headphones. Just a little Brent Faiyaz, someone who keeps me sane yet in my feelings. I've been trying to keep myself together and so far its been good. With Draco being a big help, there's hardly anything around here to make me stressed. I really appreciate him, he's doing his best and I applaud him.

I was cleaning out my apartment. I decided to move in with Draco temporarily, since we've been house hunting for a minute. We didn't know if Christina's child was his, but just in case it is we need a bigger space for three kids. I've come to terms where I don't deal with her, she talks to him and I stay out of it. I have too much shit on my plate with my brother being sick then a baby and wedding. I'm just trying to get shit done in such a small time period.

I felt a tap causing me to pause my music.

"Throw this away?" Roman asked holding up an old picture of me and my mom. I shook my head no and he placed it in the box. My mama was still running the streets, still just being Karla. She still isn't happy for me and I could care less.

The last I heard of her was she was at the pool hall twerking for crack. I mean I tried to help her out, I really did. She decided to let drugs take over her life and that's on her. I'll never let my child grow up and see me like that. I wanna set a better example, besides I'm getting way too old for bullshit.

"Baby, yo room packed up." Draco said coming towards me. I set the broom aside and smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you." I pecked his lips as he rubbed my low round belly. I let him go and walked into the kitchen to make sure everything was done. It was, finally after three days of cleaning this place out.

I walked back in the living room to see Draco, Roman, and Rashad all leaned up against the wall. All the help I needed to finish packing.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Rashad bust out laughing causing everyone to look at him. He ran over to Draco and showed him his phone. Draco bust out laughing too causing Roman and I to go see. I grabbed his phone and my eyes went wide.

It was literally nothing, just a blank page. I looked at Draco and Rashad to see them dying. Roman looked at before smacking his lips and pulling out his phone. I shook my head and walked over to Draco.

"Everything is packed up, so in the morning when I call the movers it'll be a breeze." I said as threw his arm around me.

"Cool."

"Yo man, let's go out to eat or something. My stomach hurt like hell." Rashad groaned closing his eyes.

"Fine, I'll pay. I mean its the least I can do since y'all helped me all day long."

Roman and Rashad started dancing making me burst out laughing. It's a damn shame how happy people get over food and free shit. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my purse and phone. I made sure I cut all the lights off before making my way back to the living room.

"Alright, let's go." I let them out and then stepped out locking the door. I watched as those three fools took off running down the stairs as if they were racing. I burst out laughing and began walking down the steps myself.

"Yo, Kiana!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see Pierre. He was in his doorway smiling widely. I walked back up the stairs and over to him slowly.

"Hey, how you been?" I chuckled nervously. I haven't spoken to him nor seen him since the day he left my house. I didn't even know he was back in town. I've been at the apartment several times and hasn't seen Kilo, Taz, nor him.