A.17

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Home.

I sat on the couch eating a bowl of cereal. I was bored because Dra'Quan was at work and Kairi was with her mama. So I was at my own house today, bored. I decided to get on social media because, why not? It keeps me entertained when I'm bored anyways.

Roman·Romantic❤

Roman·Romantic: Leaving all the negative people in 2019

Roman·Romantic: Leaving all the negative people in 2019. This year is for me to focus on myself and stop tryna help other's who doesn't wanna be helped. I'm so close to getting my doctorate degree to become an OB/GYN! This year is to focus on my schoolwork and living my best life. You toxic people know who you are, and it's no hate or no shade. I wish all of you the best of luck in 2020, hopefully you'll get yourselves together as well.

I twisted my lips to the side and hearted this. Even though I was one if not the only person he was talking about. I don't like the way I ended things with him. Our friendship shouldn't have ended period if you wanna be honest. I was battling somd personal demons and still am to this day.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I looked down at it to see Dra'Quan was calling me. I pressed answer and placed the phone against my ear.

"Hello?"

"What you doing?" He asked with a hint of lazy in his voice.

"On social media, eating cereal." I said scratching my itchy ass hair.

"Oh." He paused, "I'm tired as hell and I wanna come home."

"It's gonna be okay. When you get home I'll come over and then I could help you feel more relaxed if you know what I mean." I smirked tilting my head to the side.

"Bet." He chuckled, "I got to get back to work but I'll see you later. I love you."

"Love you too." I yawned before hanging up the phone. I sat my phone down and continued to look at the television. Ugh, this day is so fucking boring!

Dra'Quan Marcel
After Work.

I parked outside Keegan house and sighed. I got out slowly and dragged myself to the front door. I knocked on it twice and Victoria opened the door with a smile.

"Well hello." She smiled inviting me in.

"Hey how you doing? Is Keegan here?" I asked sitting my keys on the coffee table.

She nodded, "Keegan! Come down here you have company!"

Victoria told me to have a seat and I did just that. I looked at my watch and twisted my lips to the side. A minute or so later, Keegan walked around and took a seat on the sofa in front of me. He had on a durag and he looked as if he was woken up out his sleep. I knew he was about to catch an attitude, so I braced myself.

Only for Kiana.

"How you doing man?" I asked lifting my hand up to give him some dap.

He ignored it and I put my hand down and sighed. So, how the hell am I about to start this conversation?