A.10

Dra'Quan Marcel
Home.

"Mm, hello?"

I groaned rolling over in my bed.

"Draco? Man you need to get up. I know you probably don't care, but Kiana is missing. We can't find her, and her brother going crazy."

I furrowed my brows, "Who this?"

"Rashad nigga! Wake up!" He yelled causing me to sit up.

"Did you go to her house?" I asked looking over at Kairi.

"Yes! She ain't there and her neighbors said they haven't seen her since last night." He sighed.

"Aight, I'm on the way." I paused, "Where ya'll at?"

"We at her house."

"Bet."

I hung up the phone and slipped my slides and jacket on. I picked up Kairi, sliding her shoes and jacket on as she slept. I grabbed her blanket, covering her head up.

I grabbed my keys and wallet before rushing out the door.

10 minutes later.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Keegan asked opening her door.

"Aye chill, don't be cussing around my daughter nigga. And don't worry why I'm here. Focus on yoself." I said pushing past him coming in the house.

Rashad was sitting on the couch half asleep. I nudged him and he took Kairi from me, laying her against him.

"So what y'all know so far?" I asked making Keegan scoff.

"That she's fucking missing!"

"Dude, why you so hostile?" I asked bawling up my face in irritation.

Keegan can be cool when he wanna be. But when he's not he just so fucking angry. I thought Kiana had anger issues, it's him. I swear he's angry if you blink more than once. Who the fuck made him like this?

"Right, Keeg just calm down. It ain't our fault." Rashad added.

"Did I say it was ya'll fucking fault?! Bruh damn!" He yelled making Kairi stir.

"Motherfucker chill. Step outside if you can't get yo anger together for one minute." I said tryna be as nice as possible.

I was really getting angry myself and I was bout to knock his ass out.

"Fuck you." Keegan spat before going into the kitchen.

"What's his problem?" I asked making Rashad shrug. I shook my head and sat down on the couch.

Kairi yawned stirring in Rashad arms. I wiped the sweat off her forehead and pecked her cheek.

"Rodney and I gon have this same relationship." Rashad said making me laugh.

"Yo, how is the little guy? I was supposed to come see him but got caught up." I said leaning back on the sofa.

"He good, he don't cry or none of that shit. I love his lil ass." He smiled making me pat his arm.

"Welcome to parenthood my friend."

The locks on the door switched making us turn our heads. The front door opened and Kiana walked in looking half dead. I got up to hug her, but her brother flew out the kitchen and snatched her ass up. I slowly sat back down watching them go back and forth.

"Where the fuck you been?!"

"Just leave it alone, I'm not in the mood!" Kiana yelled.

"Fuck what mood you in! You got me up early as fuck this morning worried about yo fucking ass! I'm over here roaming the fucking streets and shit because I think you in some bullshit!" He walked up on her.