A.4

Kiana Brown
Sept. 10
Home.

"Damn! She boxed the fuck outta her!"

Roman exclaimed laying across me watching BGC12. It was the reruns of course, but we had to watch it. He complained the first five minutes of the show, now he can't stop watching it. He's so flip floppy sometimes.

"Man she fine as fuck." Roman said making me laugh.

"Which one?"

"Jonica. The finest bitches always be gay bruh." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just like the finest niggas always be gay."

"What nigga you know that's fine and gay?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Tyler, the Creator." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Man hell nawl. That gap tooth ass nigga." He hit me.

I scoffed, "Um have you seen Tyler? I don't think he's fucking ugly my nigga. Plus, he has a beautiful soul and he's funny. I'm like Saweetie right now, that's my type!"

"Kiana you don't have a type once I think about it."

I frowned, "I do."

"No because think about it my dude. Draco was tall and he was kinda brown or whatever. Then that Montay dude was lightskin he was medium with waves and shit. That Jai boy you showed me was like a darkskin and he wasn't that talk either. Jayceon was tall burnt black and had braces. In their own way they're different. I don't think you have a type."

I nodded, "you right."

We burst out laughing and my phone vibrated. Roman unlocked it for me and handed it over. I hit my messages and saw I had a message from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey this is Rashad, I
wanted to know if we
could meet up?

"Rashad wants to meet up with me. What you think about this shit?" I asked and Roman just laughed.

"Um, don't open your legs?"

I popped him and got up off the bed. He can never be serious and that's what drives me crazy. I just went ahead and texted him back.

Sure where?

Dra'Quan Marcel
1 hour later
Mall.

"Man babe who we supposed to be waiting on? My feet are killing me." Tonya asked Rashad as she held onto him.

"You'll see." He said and she held her hand over her head. I looked at ring finger and saw the ring he had picked out for her. I guess they were really getting married.

Ha, I envied them.

"There she go." Rashad said and we looked up.

Kiana came walking with Roman on her arm. Are they dating or some shit? Cause everytime I see them they always hugged up. I thought that was her 'best friend' too. This girl just fucks anybody in sight.

"Rashad, are you fucking kidding me?" Tonya asked squeezing his arm.

Kiana rolled her eyes, "Hey Rashad."

"Hey, I'm glad y'all could make it. We was just gonna do some shopping and shit. So, y'all gon stay and shop?" He asked making them nod.