A.31

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
March 3.

"Kiana no, she cannot be trusted. I told you I have it under control. All I need for you to do is stay here. Let me handle this situation. Why you ain't just say that her Dad was the judge anyways?" Roman asked as he continued getting dressed.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I wasn't even thinking at the time. But I had already told Juicy to meet me at the park."

"Don't go, she's sneaky. She might run back and tell Draco everything you said and that's only gonna make matters worse."

"Okay." I sighed laying back in my bed. Roman grabbed his keys and left the room. Once I heard the door close, I turned over in my bed and fell asleep.

~~~
10 hours later.
~~~

"Ugh, Roman answer the fucking phone!" I screamed before tossing it at the wall. I was scared, I was just so scared.

Roman has been gone literally all day long. He hasn't called and said a word to me like he was supposed to. I instantly thought something bad happened to him. He always calls me to let me know he's fine. I don't know what's up, or what's wrong. I even been searching the neighbor hood.

There was knock at the front door causing me to run and answer it. I opened it and there stood a police officer. I instantly started crying as he stepped in the house taking off his hat.

"Ma'am, are you Kiana Brown?" He asked placing his hand on my arm.

I nodded slowly, "Yes. I am..."

"Great." He smiled before he snapped his fingers. About two more cops came in and behind them I could see someone. "I'm guessing these two belong to you."

They moved out the way causing Roman to come in holding onto Kree. I screamed excitedly and ran into his arms. He hugged me back and I slowly pulled Kree into my arms.

"How'd you? What the? Thank you so much." I said pulling Roman back into another hug.

The police officers closed the front door causing me to look at them. I waved them over so that we could sit down on the couch.

"Wassup?" I asked holding Kree who was chewing on his tiny fist.

"Well, I went to the police station this morning and told them about the custody battle situation. I let them know that Christina dad was the judge and he ruled in favor of Draco because that's who his child is with." Roman began.

"Okay?" I asked curiously.

Officer Berry added, "We decided to look into some files to see what we could do. We weren't going to do it til the morning, but Roman here wasn't having it. Eventually it led to us pulling up text messages and finding out the whole thing was just planned out. There was no real court evidence on you vandalizing anything."

"Right." Roman agreed, "Kiana the whole time they had this shit planned. Draco thought that he had filed for full custody for real, but it wasn't. They said that Judge Mulan reserved the courtroom and even paid the jury. By this time around I was pissed, so we had to get some shit together."

"That's when we decided made a warrant for Judge Mulan arrest. We got it, drove to his home and took him in. We had too much evidence to let him go. Doing illegal work in the court of law is a no go. He's in custody right now and going to trial soon."

I smiled, "Wow. So what's the deal with me getting Kree? How'd that happen."

"Technically he's still in your care coming from the law. You have the right to keep him because you have full custody." Roman nodded.