A.15

Dra'Quan Marcel
1 month later
Home.

"Stop Kairi."

I said taking my cologne from her and setting it in a higher place. She folded her arms and stomped away from me. I don't know where the fuck she get that attitude from. Her mama barely be around her so she can't get it from her.

"I don't care about this lil attitude little girl." I yelled after her. She just ignored me like she always does.

I left my bedroom entering the living room. I plopped down on the couch and shook my head. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I went to Instagram as always. I scrolled until something caught my eye.

Kianaax2

Kianaax2: I be making him so mad y'all😂 He be so frustrated with me but that's okay though. He know that I love him ❤

Ugh, everyday she posting pictures of this nigga. When we was with each other her status still said single. Now all of a sudden he comes around and she's all in love with him. I find it funny how she can be loyal to him but not me. They haven't been together for a month yet and she's in love.

I don't know what's up with her and Roman though. He posted sum about 'being loyal to your friends' and got a lot of reactions. She didn't react, but somebody mentioned her in the comments. He didn't respond too much, but her name isn't in his bio anymore. I'm guessing they fell out or whatever, but it honestly ain't my business so I'ma leave it at that.

I scrolled past her post to see another one, but it was from his page.

Pierre_Reagan

Pierre_Reagan: Pregnancy weight is starting to look good on you 😫🙊💓

Woah, wait what? Pregnancy weight is what now? Kiana pregnant, since when? If she pregnant by him that means they been fucking. I knew she was fucking somebody behind my back.

How could she sit there and lie to me in my face? I ain't gon cap and say I ain't hurt because I really am. I know we been through ups and downs but the fact that she's happy with another nigga makes me feel some type of way. The feeling is like a jab in the heart because I really loved that girl. I know we both fucked up though, and it we was to get back together we'd still be toxic.