A.18

Kiana Brown
1 week later
Home.

I say, all these damn hoes bring problems
They fuck with me 'cause I'm the trending topic
Money full dose hoe, that's what I call 'em
She only ridin' for the dollar in your pocket
A thousand dollars, swear to God that's all I need
I learned how to count up guala 'fore I can read
That pussy wet like the Pacific Ocean deep
I swear to God she so terrific on her knees

I sat on my bed listening to Quando Rondo. I was finally back home in my house after a week of staying with Dra'Quan. I understand we're engaged now, so soon we're gonna get us a place together. But for now, I wanna stay where I am before I take another large step in life.

Draco and I decided to keep our engagement private. We've realized that having people in our business is the problem. We've been doing really good lately and I don't want anything to ruin it. So far the only people who know is Keegan and Victoria.

I haven't heard from my brother much after that. I keep reminding myself to call him, but then don't do it. Sometimes I feel like he should be the one calling me. Like is it really that bad to get engaged? Keegan is selfish, as well as I, but he takes his on another level.

Sighing, I got up from my bed and turned the radio up. I wanted to get away from my thoughts. I'm trying to better myself really this time for the sake of my relationship. I'm not fighting anymore, I just wanna do better and be better. For Kairi, Draco, and myself.

Dra'Quan Marcel
Home.

"Mommy!" Kairi yelled as Kaylin walked into the house. I sat on the couch, ignoring her presence. We didn't too much have to converse because she was here to see our daughter not me. I try to keep my distance from her because she just ain't somebody I fuck with.

"Hey baby." Juicy said pecking Kairi on her cheek.

I felt the couch shift and looked next to me. Juicy had a smug look on her face. I looked over at Kairi who was sitting on the floor holding a new barbie doll. I looked up at Juicy and she cleared her throat.

"So, you engaged?"

I felt a little taken back because how would she know?

"Are you engaged?" I asked to flip the subject a bit. When you don't let people know what's going on you don't have to worry about something going wrong.

She rolled her eyes, "Bitch don't play with me."

"Bitch? Aye calm down in front of Kairi. And first of all what I do don't concern you. If you got some questions they should only concern our child." I said trying not to do too much.

"Mhm, I wonder who yo lil fiance is." She chuckled, "Kiana lil ran through ass? Or is it yo so called baby mama?"

I furrowed my brows, "Girl what?"

"Christina?" She smirked, "She said she pregnant by you son."

"What?" I asked myself under my breath.

"Oop? Did you not know?" She cocked her head to the side.

I ignored her and slid my phone from my pocket. I blocked Christina number after the whole fight at the waterpark. We got into a huge blow up and I let that hoe go. We was never Facebook friends or anything so I didn't have to block her on social media. I quickly went to Instagram to get any type of info on this bullshit.

I searched her named and it instantly popped up. I clicked on her page and saw that she was indeed pregnant. My heart was pounding as the worse ran through my mind.
I can't let Kiana see this or hear anything about this shit. Bruh there is always some shit going on.