A.27

Kiana Brown
4 months later
Hospital.

I laid in the hospital bed sweating badly as fuck. I've been in labor for 48 hours already. My back been killing me, and I've been eating ice chips for the longest of time. I felt like throwing up six times already and peed myself twice. Don't even ask, I just couldn't get out the bed in time. This is the third hospital gown I've had.

"Kiana I'm here." Victoria said as she used the towel to wipe my forehead.

"I wanna push now." I groaned as a contraction hit me. I could feel the tears falling down my face as shook my head.

Melanie grabbed my hand, "Its not too late to ask for an epidural."

"I want a natural birth, no medicine." I hummed squeezing her hand a bit.

Laura walked in the room holding Melanie son AJ. She looked like she was annoyed, making me speak up.

"What's wrong?"

She sighed, "I called Draco like you said, but he ain't answering the phone and its just pissing me off because he knows you're in labor."

"Fuck him." Melanie said rolling her eyes. "We got her, we don't fucking need his bullshit."

Keegan walked into the room with his beanie on. I placed the biggest smile on my face because last month my brother won the battle with cancer. He's been acting like himself and he's gained his weight back and it just makes me happy to see him. Melanie, Laura, Victoria, Roman, and Keegan is my ONLY support system. Even my dad has been her and has brought things for the baby.

Draco on the other hand, has been M.I.A for two months now. He don't call, he doesn't buy things, and he hasn't been to doctors appointments. It does bother me but my brother told me not to force it. I know its Christina all in his head, but she can't say shit. She had her baby three months ago and swore up and down it was his.

Christina son doesn't belong to Draco, but she still lives with him and he's still taking care of them. I don't know what kind of spell he's under but that's where he can stay. Christina was eight months while I was only five. She was the biggest liar ever but he still took her back. I honestly stopped caring after a while, because life goes on.

"We good." Keegan said walking over to me. He pecked my forehead and rubbed his hand over my belly.

Dr. Strawn came in holding his clipboard. He spoke to everyone and shook my brother's hand. He checked some stuff and then looked at me.

"So how far apart are the contractions?" He asked making Victoria look at her phone.

"About every five minutes."

"Oh, very good. Well Ms. Kiana, its about that time are you ready?" He asked causing me to nod. "Okay, I need you to choose two people to be with you. Its optional, but I think you should since its all natural."

"Um Keegan and—"

"Here I am."

Draco walked through the door. He walked over to me and I ignored his presence.

"These two?" Dr. Strawn asked and I nodded my head. I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen causing me to wince in pain.

"Get these on as fast as you can and wash up and meet me back in here." Dr. Strawn instructed giving them some masks and other stuff.

The room cleared out and nurses came in. They had a bunch of shit and all I saw were tools. They parted my legs and far apart and placed them in these things. I put some more ice in my mouth and closed my eyes.