A.20

Kiana Brown
2 weeks later
Hospital.

"Welcome Ms. Brown. Do you remember me?" Dr. Strawn asked as she plastered a smile onto her face.

I nodded, "I do, I'm surprised you remember me."

She chuckled as she slid her gloves on her hands.

"I always remember my young patients. The first time I met you was at the age of sixteen? Correct?"

"Correct."

"Well I'm happy to see you doing well in life Kiana. We are gonna make sure this baby is healthy and everything goes as planned. How do you feel about carrying this one?" She asked as she lifted my shirt up.

I sighed, "I was shocked when I found out. Then you know my mind went back to the miscarriage and I just don't wanna deal with that again. I think I have a better support system this time too so hopefully I have a smooth pregnancy. I can't even believe I'm pregnant."

Dr. Strawn smiled and applied the jelly on my stomach. My eyes instantly shot to the monitor once I saw my child. I watched her move the camera around and my heart was beating out my chest. I couldn't believe it, I was pregnant with my second child. I was trying so hard to keep in my tears, but once I heard its heartbeat I broke down.

"Awe, don't cry. I hope those are happy tears." Dr. Strawn smiled as she zoomed in on the baby feet. I nodded my head wiping the tears on my mind. "Wow, look how big the baby is."

I looked at the screen and it was big. The head was huge but so was mines. I could feel the salty tears fall down my face once again.

"Well Ms. Brown, you seem to be about 12 weeks. That's about three months or so. I'm surprised you didn't find out sooner. Before you know it you're gonna find out the gender of the baby." She smiled as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

I pulled my shirt down and placed my hand on my stomach. I can't believe I'm three months pregnant. I don't even remember sleeping with Draco three months ago. I honestly don't remember sleeping with anyone. Well I had to obviously, I'm pregnant now.

"Before you leave stop by the front desk so you can pick up your prescriptions. You need to sign some papers as well."

I nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"Great. It was nice seeing you again Kiana. Remember, you don't have to stress about anything. If you feel like you're gonna be stressed out remove yourself from the negativity. I can assure you that this baby is gonna be just fine." She gave me a smiled before exiting the room.

I excitedly pulled my phone from my pocket dialing Draco number. I was still a little pissed off about the Christina situation but I wasn't gonna stress it. I have to keep myself healthy because I want my baby healthy. I refused to let anything ruin my pregnancy.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked with a slight crack in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Why what's wrong?" I asked gathering my purse.

"Kiana, call Victoria." With that being said he hung up the phone in my face. I swallowed hard and quickly dialed Victoria number. I exited the room and walked down the hallway. The phone went to voicemail making my heart stop beating. The fuck is going on?

Dra'Quan Marcel
Hospital.

I walked down the hallway with worry all over my face. I peeked my head in every room until I found Victoria. She was sitting at the edge of the bed crying. I knocked on the door slowly and stepped inside the room. She cleaned her face and gave me a smile.