A.14

Kiana Brown
Home
Continued.

I stood in the mirror fixing my bathing suit. I turned around a bit and grabbed my phone. I was looking like a bad bitch as of now. I licked over my lips and snapped the photo. I quickly went to Instagram to post it.

Kianaax2

Kianaax2: My body looking nice asf today

Kianaax2: My body looking nice asf today. Glad I get to show it off. 😙

I posted it and grabbed my cover up and placed it on. I gathered my belongings and headed out the door. I locked it behind me and skipped over to Pierre house. Right before I knocked on the door Taz opened it. I waved and he let me in.

"Yo, y'all she ready lets head out!" Taz said taking my beach bag from me. He placed his phone inside and held onto it.

Pierre and Kilo came walking around the corner with their swim trunks on. I smiled at them both and we all left the house. I let Kilo and Taz walk ahead of us before waiting on Pierre to lock the door. He threw his arm around me and smiled.

"So, you straight? I seen you and ya nigga fighting earlier. Figured you just needed to get out the house. I know you was stressing the way you bopped that nigga with that broom."

I burst out laughing, "I'm good, you know. It is what it is and we been done so he doesn't have a reason to show up at my house."

"Oh. Like y'all broken up for real this time?" He asked making me look at him.

"Yeah braceface." I said pushing his face once we stepped into the parking lot.

I heard him lowkey chuckle once I followed Taz. He unlocked the doors to his truck and I hopped in. Kilo stopped me and lifted his arm out.

"Girl you tripping, since when has girls rode in the front seat?" He asked so serious.

I pushed his face, "Since y'all niggas have the fuck?"

He lifted me out the seat and planted me on the pavement. He blew me a kiss and hopped in the front seat. He nodded his head to the back and I flicked him off.

"Don't tempt me." He winked licking over his golds.

I hopped in the backseat along with Pierre. Kilo looked back at me and licked his lips.

"Don't be mad beautiful, you can always sit on daddy lap." He said making Taz and Pierre burst out laughing.

"I'll snatch all them golds right out yo fucking mouth." I pushed his face once again.

They just laughed and he turned around. Kilo plugged his phone into the aux cord and blasted Key Glock and Young Dolph: Water. I instantly got lit and pushed Pierre into rapping the song with me.

"Came outside today, water on water on water, uh water." I began to rap making Taz turn it up even louder.

"Hell naw, you sound weird." He said making all us bust out laughing.