A.19

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Home.

I stood up at the sink washing dishes. My feet were stinging and my head hurt like hell. Draco sat on the couch, watching television as usual. He hasn't said much to me since I told him the news yesterday. It really has been bothering me but I don't wanna start an argument.

"Kiana!"

I sighed setting the plate in the dish rack. I turned around and dragged myself into the living room. Draco was sitting on the couch while Kairi sat in my recliner watching TV. She was such a good child, and I was glad I could be apart of her life.

"Yes?" I responded taking a seat on the sofa next to him. He grabbed my hands and took a deep breath.

"You know that I love you right?" He asked squeezing my hand a bit.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah?"

"Well um," He paused, "You not the only one pregnant."

"Draco don't play with me." I said as I snatched my hands away. "Please I'm not in the mood to do this shit right now."

He frowned, "I'm telling you the truth and you getting mad. You said we need to be more honest with each other and I'm being honest with you."

"Really?!" I slapped him, "Who's the girl? Who is she?!"

Kairi looked over at us and calmed down a bit. He shook his head and I scooted away from him.

"Who is she?" I asked more calmly.

"Christina."

On that note, I got up and walked back into my bedroom. I didn't want to talk anymore at this point. All of this shit we been through just for it to pan out like this? I'm so fucking sick and tired of dealing with this bullshit! I just wanna scream and kill everybody.

"Kiana come here."

I took a seat on my bed and just shook my head in frustration. Ugh, why me? What did I do to get this life right here? It's like everytime I try to get my shit together someone or something fucks it up! I just don't know what to do anymore.

"Baby look at me." Draco said as he squatted down in front of me. "We need to talk about this situation. I really wanna get an understanding babygirl."

"What is there to talk about?" I said mushing his face from me. He just bit down on his bottom lip and looked at me.

"I told Christina to come over here."

Before I could hit him, he grabbed my wrists. I didn't even make a move because at this point there was nothing I could do. He made his bed now he has to lay in it. He gon handle his other babymamas and I'm gonna focus on myself.

"Look just listen--"

There was knocking at the door and he let my wrists go. He stood up and left the room, me deciding to follow after him. I walked into the living room and took a seat next to Kairi. I knew that if I had her I wouldn't do too much.

"You finally decided to reach out to me huh? Who's house?" Christina asked as looked around. When her eyes landed on me she smirked and rubbed her belly. I rolled my eyes at her and looked at Draco.

"My bad. I didn't know anything about this bruh. Why you ain't never message me on social media?" Draco asked and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Christina didn't take her eyes off me as she purposely took a seat in front of me. I took a deep breath and looked her up and down. She did the same before scoffing.

"So, how far long are you?" Draco asked taking a seat on the sofa.

"I'm 3 and half months. And yes, I'm sure the baby is yours. I wasn't with anyone else three months ago." She said looking at him.