A.6

Kiana Brown
Sept. 13
Home.

"We been on a tragedy for months, why can't you agree with me for once? Maybe we can be on chill tonight, maybe I can give you chills."

Roman sung dancing around my bed. I grabbed my remote and hit him with it. He so dramatic, he fell on the ground and laid there.

"Ro, get up." I said as he rolled over on his back. He had his hand over his mouth with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Gfjdjh!" He muffled.

I sat up in my bed and saw he had blood in his mouth. I got up and pulled him by his arm.

"I'm sorry." I said making him snatch away from me. He flicked me off and went into the bathroom. I followed him and sat on the sink.

"Wanna go partying?" I asked and he looked up.

"Who party?"

I shrugged, "Some bitch name Danielle. She was hyping it up so I was like why not."

"Null, cause you don't know how to act when we go places."

"What you mean?" I asked feeling offended.

"What I said." He shrugged.

"Details bitch." I frowned getting a little louder.

"Aye," He mugged, "Watch that word or you gon have to show me I'm one."

I hopped off the counter and rolled my eyes. "I don't give a damn if you go or not. I'ma go enjoy myself with or without you sweetie."

"Go the fuck?!" He scoffed, "Ain't nobody stopping you!"

"Why you mad though?" I asked making him frown.

"I ain't mad. I'm just saying you always wanna go somewhere and embarrass yourself."

I felt disrespected as hell, he has to go. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him this damn morning.

"Get out." I said making him grab his phone and shrug. He left my room and I followed behind him slowly. He never looked back at me and I pushed him.

"Don't touch me." He said before leaving out the door slamming it hard.

I opened the door back, "Bitch don't slam my door!"

I closed the door back and sat on my couch. I pulled my phone out and faced the wall. I dialed Keeg number and put him on speaker.

"What?" He picked up.

"Where you at?" I asked laying back on the sofa.

"Hotboxing."

"Oh, well listen. Roman pissed me the fuck off."

He chuckled, "Oh."

"He gon call me embarrassing! How the fuck he gone say that shit too me?!"

"That's crazy."

"Exactly! I swear to God i'ma cut him off since I'm so damn embarrassing!"

"Woah," He paused, "You yelling at me like I'm him. Lower your voice baby girl."

"I'm sorry, but do you wanna go out and party with me?"

"No." He said before hanging up his phone. I blew my breath and slammed my phone on my chest.

I was bored as fuck, who knew life could be this way. Everybody lame as fuck and never wanna party. Roman claim I'm too damn embarrassing. Laura got her head too far up Cantrell ass. And Mel think she pregnant so I know her ass ain't going nowhere.