A.2

Kiana Brown
Sept. 2
Home.

"Oh my gosh, can y'all hurry the fuck up?" I complained making Laura come running from the bedroom.

"How do I look? Like I don't want too much attention." She said and I looked her up and down.

"And trust me bitch, you won't be getting any in that bullshit

"And trust me bitch, you won't be getting any in that bullshit." Melanie laughed making Laura roll her eyes.

"Just because I don't have on no tight skeleton fit don't mean I won't get any attention."

I licked my lips, "Um, Melanie you basic as fuck too."

"Excuse me bitch," She asked walking over to the mirror. "I look good you hoes."

"Kiana that green as shit you got on ain't cute

"Kiana that green as shit you got on ain't cute. Looking like a damn dinosaur." Melanie joked.

"Bitch I could fuck yo nigga, and yo nigga bitch." I said making them burst out laughing.

We gathered our stuff and left the house. It was eleven at night but we wanted to turn up. Plus, I go back to school in a month. I'm tryna turn up the best way a bitch can.

Dra'Quan Marcel
Shizzle NightClub.

"Damn look at all that ass, I just wanna fuck the shit out of her."

Rashad licked his lips watching women as they passed by. I can't lie, there weren't any ugly girls in here tonight. I picked the best night to come, because I'm tryna fuck at least two people tonight.

"Damn, to bad you cuffed." I said pushing his arm.

"Sh, don't make me think about it." He shook his head staring at some girl.

She winked at him and blew him a kiss. I chuckled taking a shot of Henny. He looked at me and let out a long sigh.

"My dick hard as fuck and Tonya pregnant. What the fuck am I supposed to do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I got some lotion in the car." I joked and he flicked me off.

I turned around and grabbed another shot. Rashad leaned over and grabbed three and downed them.